Recommended shop to buy Valentine's attire

PinkUmber

Ladies,

Been a while since I have dressed up for Valentine's after given birth to my baby boy. But feel that I should doll up for my hubby this time. Any recommended lingerie shops to buy from? Preferably online ones.

My good friend just told me about this shop: www.lingerieinabox.com. Quality seems pretty good, and they have a Valentine's day discount but thought I scouted around for more options.

Last edited:

PinkUmber

Hi!
You can go this site for a visit——lurenight.com. There are also a variety of lingerie on sell including sexy lingerie,sexy corsets,costume and bikini. The sexy lingerie is of good quality and cheap price. And lurenight provides good costumer service and fast shipping. Besides, if your order exceeds $129, it's free shipping by DHL. So,this is another choice for your reference.
Are you the owner of lurenight??

moumomo

Hi!
You can go this site for a visit——lurenight.com. There are also a variety of lingerie on sell including sexy lingerie,sexy corsets,costume and bikini. The sexy lingerie is of good quality and cheap price. And lurenight provides good costumer service and fast shipping. Besides, if your order exceeds $129, it's free shipping by DHL. So,this is another choice for your reference.
hi, so glad to see lurenight here, i just wonder do you have some discount for the coming Valentine's Day or discount conpon?thanks