zz

Hi everyone. I'm helping my mum (Ivy) to let you know that she's available as a stay-in confinement lady (or a nanny too).

She's Chinese-Malaysian, speaks Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien, Malay, and a bit of English. She can fulfill all the expectations of a confinement lady - cooking confinement food, taking care of the baby around the clock (especially the night shifts), helping with breast-feeding and pampers changing, giving advice for the mothers about taking care of the baby, minor household chores - and just making the newly parents feel as comfortable as possible as they adjust to the new lifestyle (with a new kid, or the changing dynamics of having an additional kid).

My mum is highly experienced, with a long and good track record as a nanny. One of her previous experiences was a 4-year nannying stint with a family who took her on as a nanny after engaging her as a confinement nanny for their first child. They had twins after that, and my mom looked after them as well.

My mum is extremely responsible, friendly and caring. She cooks well (she is one of the star 'chefs' of my family when it comes to CNY). She’s generally a very neat person and constantly works to make the house a clean and neat environment. She's agreeable and not stubborn. She won't be fierce or interfere with the parents' decisions in relation to their baby/confinement. However, she will give parents advice based on her experience, and it is up to the parents to decide whether they agree with her. As the eldest of her 9 siblings who grew up in a single-mother household, trust me when I say that her motherly instincts and practical household knowledge are top-notch. She raised me well and I couldn't have asked for a better mum!

If you would like to set up an interview in Singapore, please whatsapp her at 9484-6912 (new number, her name is Ivy). Thanks for your time.

Last edited: