REDUCTIL experiences

rachel113

Hi there,
I have ordered Reductil from this source ( meridiareductil.com ) several times now, and I have always been very satisfied with the products supplied. It was always prompt, efficient and well packed. I lost 5 kg the first month and think this is just amazing. I am really hoping this is going to help with my goal to lose weight.
Good luck !!

Last edited:

jiapoh

Dears remember - there is NO cheap and effective way to slim down!!!

Last year I used REDUCTIL 20 MG to slim down and I paid a lot of course.

But the result was fast and is still lasting, I'm proud of my body and have no more complexes :Dancing_tongue:

Here's a good reliable site if you wanna try Reductil for your weigh loss - cheapmeds4u.com

laila0chu

jipoh, you are hugely right :notworthy: no cheap and effective slimming possible!

I wasted a lot of money on reductil after my both pregnancies, but it was indeed my last option.

I'm lucky my husband sustained and encouraged me and of course gave me money for buying the pills :001_302:

cecillia

Hi there,

I'm a new mummy and I'd like to hear any experiences you have with Reductil called YEDUC SIBUTRAMINA
Is this something new on market?.

I'm just dying to lose some weight and bought a bottle of Yeduc Sibutramina 15mg online
The capsules are yellow and blue. Hope they are real stuff.

Any experiences ladies?

Sally89

Hi there,
I have ordered Reductil from this source ( meridiareductil.com ) several times now, and I have always been very satisfied with the products supplied. It was always prompt, efficient and well packed. I lost 5 kg the first month and think this is just amazing. I am really hoping this is going to help with my goal to lose weight.
Good luck !!
Hello rachel113,
I have seen that you have ordered Reductil pills from Meridiareductil.com.
I need these pills but I'm not confident about buying drugs on the Internet.
Is this site trustworthy to buy from?
Thank you !!

newmom33

Hi there,

I'm a new mummy and I'd like to hear any experiences you have with Reductil called YEDUC SIBUTRAMINA
Is this something new on market?.

I'm just dying to lose some weight and bought a bottle of Yeduc Sibutramina 15mg online
The capsules are yellow and blue. Hope they are real stuff.

Any experiences ladies?

Hey Cecilla,

I'm on Reductil yeduc 15 mg for 3 month now.
I bought it online on CHEAPMEDS4.COM
I ordered a month supply first and lost 4.5kg!
Then I ordered 2 months supply and still keeping losing weight :)
It's the best slimming pill I have ever tried :red:
And concerning the site I used, it's really safe and as they ship from SG there's no problem receiving the package.

rachel113

Hello rachel113,
I have seen that you have ordered Reductil pills from Meridiareductil.com.
I need these pills but I'm not confident about buying drugs on the Internet.
Is this site trustworthy to buy from?
Thank you !!

Hi Sally89,
Yes it is a very trustworthy site, I have personally recommended it to many of my friends and colleagues.
I'm not scared about the Customs anymore because they ship directly from Singapore. Never had problems with them.
So, If you want the real effective sibutramine I recommend you to buy them at Meridiareductil.com. You won't regret

Sally89

Thanks rachel113 for your reply !!
It's a big plus that the shipment is from Singapore.
Ordered 30 units of Reductil 15MG last night from meridiareductil.com. checked this morning, order got processed. Can't wait for my order to arrive..... so excited Will keep you updated on the progress
Good luck !!

Neona

hi all,

i bought mine from cheapmeds4u.com a month back and still have excess. If anyone wants them, please leave me a message (i seldom come onto this thread).

I have 7 blisters (10 pills each) 15mg.

Chloeseow

IMG_2144.PNG
Hi all,

The above is me. So far, the weight loss product i am taking currently is the safest and successful one that I have ever tried. No drugs, no side effects, NO REBOUND, no vigorous exercises. Unlike the common slimming pills and slimming program where the drugs suppress our appetite, making use don't feel like eating. Mine does it the healthy way by eating to lose weight!

I know weight loss journey is tough but I hope I can share my easy and safe weight loss solution to those who are looking for a no weight rebound product.
✌

Naomi003

Hi ladies,
I recently ordered 30 units of Reductil (Slimex) from http://meridiareductil.com. I have been on 15 mg for one week now and I'm down 1 kg. I think it's great :) Hopefully I'll keep on losing 1 kilo per week so I can get into the 60's again :)

nora768

P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }A:link { }

Hello girls

I am very happy because I can share with you my loosing weight experience ;)

I have bought recently a botle of reductil pills on this site www.pharmacy-weightloss.net

Yes, my first order.. my first experience reductil !!!

I'm using Reductil for a month and have lost 4.5 kg effortless without sport or diet , yes !!! I'am trully satisfied about this result I'm having.. I didn't notice any side effects.. everything woks perfectly

I hope I get the result I want soon..

Best wishes to you

bye ;)

Mary245

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Last edited: