samoh

Dear all, sorry for the lack in replies.. Please PM me for more info. Just managed to secure a batch from supplier. Thks..

ivconnection

Hi Michal003, thanks for your info. It too late for me le, I had already confirmed the order with meridiareductil and until now they had not send out. Had checked with them, they said in process... I hope they can quickly send out

Jellybellies00

Me too!! I ordered online.. I think it has already been 2 months i havent receive my parcel yet. Dont know whats happening and i just ordered to samoh! She is really efficient and the reductil she has is exactly the ones i had 8 years ago afterni gave birth and are trying to lose weigh! Reductil is really amazing!
Finally i have hope of slimming down again!! Ordered 3 months supplies from samoh and the effect are the same as the last one i took!

so excited and cant wait to see results!! Hai.. Should not have ordered online in the 1st place. Its so much more expensive than what samoh is selling and the delivery never come at all.

anyway girls! I highly recommend samoh for you to go for!!!

eileen30

Hey moms, I'm sry for your bad experience but... really, GO buy reductil online on a safe site ok

As a lot of us know CHEAPMEDS4U.COM is very popular here in SG, you can definitely tryst these guys. I have a long time experience with them and you know the price is not the most important. The fact that pills are effective and you can buy safely online is most important. And for me it really doesn't matter if I receive the order in 5 or 15 days, it's the quality that matters and the safe supplier believe me.

;)

rachel113

Hi ivconnection,

I have also received a message them saying that they ship now reductil directly from Singapore. I've placed a new order on meridiareductil.com three weeks ago and I safely received it within 8 days. So pleased to know that they ship now from to Singapore to Singapore, so no more worries about customs control :Dancing_wub:

Last edited:

bei7han

Hey

Anyone using reductil 15mg bought on CHEAPMEDS4U.COM ???

I'm on my 3rd day of using it and don't feel any effect yet.

Is that normal mummies?

Hallo,

reductil is withdrawn already years ago. Caused Abbott losses in millions of dollars. Was a very gd product but withdrawn due to some risks in certain kinds of heart patients. Sometimes politics between different companies can have effects on drugs being withdrawn as those in the authorities can also be influenced. Came from pharma, used to be at Abbott, so I know reductil no longer sold, a lot of doctors love this drug though.
The drug is withdrawn for public safety, it was a pity that many women lose their life, have organ failures due to slimming drugs.
Yes we all want to look good, we all want to be beautiful just like before pregnancy.
But most people agrees that it should be done safely.
If you believe in natural therapy as compared to taking weight loss drugs, then the TCM-Painless Guasa tummy flattening treatment would serve you safely and effectively. See the immediate result on 1st treatment. Everyone wants to look good and healthy, but surely not at the cost of their life.
Experience it for yourself and you can help everyone who struggles here.

TCM Gua-Sha Ad A5 v3.jpg

# fat lose # weight lose #lose weight #natural healing # burn fat # postpartum weight gain