rachel5li

ladies, where do I find cheap reductil pills?

I was also a customer of cheapmeds4u.com before but their prices and shipping are so high now that I cannot afford to spend so much on pills.

I eat like a piggy and never feel full, dont now what to do.. help

laila0chu

As someone wrote on a thread THERE IS NO CHEAP WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT

If you want to lose fast and easy you HAVE to invest some money in your pills.

Otherwise try to stick to some diets, do workouts, run away from food by any way, and keep positive no matter what :)

cecillia

Hi there,

I'm a new mummy and I'd like to hear any experiences you have with Reductil called YEDUC SIBUTRAMINA
Is this something new on market?.

I'm just dying to lose some weight and bought a bottle of Yeduc Sibutramina 15mg online
The capsules are yellow and blue. Hope they are real stuff.

Any experiences ladies?

My bottle looks exactly as in the picture

View attachment 136279

anee

As far as it's written SIBUTRAMINA on pills that is real stuff. It's the key ingredient!

Let us know when you start it :)

AnLee

Hi mummies,
I've been taking Reductil 15 mg diet pills regularly from Meridiareductil.com. Easy to take - small and easy to swallow. Work just as promised - hold appetite and increase energy. Worked great for me and I’d happily recommend it. Five stars !!!

Last edited:

newmom33

Hi there,
I'm on Reductil (ectivia yeduc) 15 mg for 3 month now.

I bought it online on CHEAPMEDS4.COM
I ordered a month supply first and lost 4.5kg!
Then I ordered 2 months supply and still keeping losing weight
:)
That's a really fantastic product, I highly recommend...

Sally89

I ordered Reductil from http://meridiareductil.com two of weeks ago and got all my medicine just fine. I just started it, so I hope things go better or I won't continue to take this.
Good luck !
Hi janice70
How are you? What weight are you now?
I desperately need to lose weight and I think that Reductil may be the suitable supplement for me. Have placed an order for 30 pills some days ago on meridiareductil.com and now I'm waiting for my order to arrive. Hope they will work for me. Fingers crossed !

Last edited:

janice70

Hi Sally89, nice to see you on here.
Well, what can I say...I've lost over 24 kilos in about 5 months. Very happy with the results and feeling great!! I do not know how well it will work for you, but I guess it worth a try.
Keep me informed on the progress ;)

Sally89

Hi Sally89, nice to see you on here.
Well, what can I say...I've lost over 24 kilos in about 5 months. Very happy with the results and feeling great!! I do not know how well it will work for you, but I guess it worth a try.
Keep me informed on the progress ;)

Hi janice70,
Firstly, I would like to say well done on your weight loss :)
Secondly, I am pleased to say I received my goods yesterday, what great service MERIDIAREDUCTIL.COM provides !! I took 15mg of Reductil for the first time this morning. I know this is only my first day but I'm hoping for good things with this :) I’m hoping to lose about 25kg
Will keep you updated on the progress ;)

Last edited:
Hi there,
I'm on Reductil (ectivia yeduc) 15 mg for 3 month now.

I bought it online on CHEAPMEDS4.COM
I ordered a month supply first and lost 4.5kg!
Then I ordered 2 months supply and still keeping losing weight
:)
That's a really fantastic product, I highly recommend...
Hi may i know how did you go about ordering it? I went to the website and it told me min qty is 30 and is close to 200 euros. Can you kindly pm me to share how you order? Thank you

Hi janice70
How are you? What weight are you now?
I desperately need to lose weight and I think that Reductil may be the suitable supplement for me. Have placed an order for 30 pills some days ago on meridiareductil.com and now I'm waiting for my order to arrive. Hope they will work for me. Fingers crossed !
how to order?

Hi janice70,
Firstly, I would like to say well done on your weight loss :)
Secondly, I am pleased to say I received my goods yesterday, what great service MERIDIAREDUCTIL.COM provides !! I took 15mg of Reductil for the first time this morning. I know this is only my first day but I'm hoping for good things with this :) I’m hoping to lose about 25kg
Will keep you updated on the progress ;)
i aslo want know

Sally89

Hi there,
If you intend to order from Meridiareductil.com you need a unique email address to get an account. Here is the registration link: Enable Cookies... Once your account is created, you can proceed with the payment. You can pay by using a visa card or by bank transfer. Simply go shopping and add your purchase to your account. Easy and 100% safe ;)
Hi may i Know how much is the shipping and min Qty to buy?