Hello,
The minimum amount you are able to purchase is 30 pills. Shipping costs - 70$.
Hi Sally, i tried but the total is close to 213 euros and 70 euros shipping and it only ship to EU countries. Is this correct? Are you planning to buy more so that I can tap on your order instead? Thank you.

Sally89

Hi there,
Last time I've ordered two month supply (60 pills) and I still have 30 pills of Slimex left for the next month. So, I think I'll place a new order with them no earlier than one month.
As far as I understood, when placing your order online, only shipping by courier is available. But, courier delivery is only available for EU countries. So, I would suggest you to pay by bank transfer and choose shipment which costs 35 euros. It's cheaper. I'll do so next time.
Good luck !!

Marissa151989

Hi everyone! As for me i am taking Lida Daidaihua 60mg about 2 months and the results are great i lost already 15kg. It also suppresses your appetite and what is cool you do not have any side effects because it is a herbal medicine. I am so happy now! I recommend it to all! I am a regular client at this pharmacy online. It has the best service, my order came in just 10 days. I also saw that they have in stock Reductil. But i prefer herbal products as there are safer. Hope this helps you. Bye

Marissa151989

Hi. Interested too. Pls pm me thank u.
Hi, sorry for getting back so late, just wanted to let you know that i buy Lida Daidaihua 60mg online as it is much cheaper. I placed a new order today, all you need tot do is to access their website and make an account. Then you can find it at category weightloss Lida Daidaihua 60mg . What i like more in this medicine that it has no side effects and with a bit of exercise and a balanced diet you can achieve the best results. Good Luck!

nora768

P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }A:link { }

Hello girls

I am very happy because I can share with you my loosing weight experience ;)

I have bought recently a botle of reductil pills on this site www.pharmacy-weightloss.net

Yes, my first order.. my first experience reductil !!!

I'm using Reductil for a month and have lost 4.5 kg effortless without sport or diet , yes !!! I'am trully satisfied about this result I'm having.. I didn't notice any side effects.. everything woks perfectly

I hope I get the result I want soon..

Best wishes to you

bye ;)

silly1812

Hi all,

Does anyone know what is the difference between Sibutril (blue and white pills) and Slimex (orange pills)? See attached pictures.

I ordered from cheapmeds4u Reductil 15mg, but it came as Slimex. I used to order Reductil 15mg as well, but it was the blue and white pills.

Can anyone advice? Thanks.

Attachments

berti678

Hello girls
P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }A:link { }

Like many women I've tried a number of different "miracle pills" over the years in an attempt to lose a few pounds, they rarely ever do what they claim to do..... These pills ( Sibutramine pills ) truly are different, they do what they say.. They have helped to give me a huge and much needed boost of energy, but it's a natural feeling energy.. Not jittery at all! They have also helped with controlling my appetite big time, I hardly ever feel hungry and when I do eat I feel full after eating half of what I would've eaten before! I have lost a steady and healthy 2 lbs a week for the last 5 weeks, 10 lbs total... 3" off my waist! These pills really are great, I would highly recommend! :) as well as the site i've got them www.pharmacy-weightloss.net – they are the best!! Thanks!

karim wonders

I buy and sell gold at competitive prices for cash in any form and in any quantity in 24/7 transactions .Call Karim on +256706664586
e.g. re: 300 gms at max standard purity I will:

Sell at $20,000 approx

Buy at $10,000 approx

FYI:

The standard gold bar held as gold reserves by central banks and traded among bullion dealer is the 400-troy-ounce (12.4 kg or 438.9 ounces) Good Delivery gold bar.

1 troy ounce = how many grams = 31.1 grams

1 gram = how many troy ounces. = 0.032154341 ounces

As of close of market on: 10 June 2011 at 5:15 PM

Price of Gold in Troy Ounce

= USD $1531 per troy ounces = Mid Price

1 gram = $1531 x 0.032154341 = $49.2282333
1 Kg = $49,228.23
The following prices are approx for illustration only.
300 gms = $15,000 Mid Price
Sell at $20,000
Buy at $10,000
100 gms = $5,000 Mid Price
Sell at: $6.670
buy at: $3,333
10 gms = $500 Mid Price
Sell at $667
Buy at $333

Attachments

Stacie

final batch, expiry date till 2019 instead of june 2017. no more incoming batches after this. new manufacturer increase the price. but will absorb the extra cost a little.

interested please place orders to secure. limited stocks available.

-samoh

chrisk

final batch, expiry date till 2019 instead of june 2017. no more incoming batches after this. new manufacturer increase the price. but will absorb the extra cost a little.

-samoh
Hi. Is this stock for Reductil or?

chrisk

-samoh
Hi. Is this stock for Reductil or?

ChloeD02

Hello ladies,
My sister-in-law has been taking Reductil from http://meridiareductil.com and she lost over 16 kg within the first four months of treatment, it was awesome and she has kept it off now for the last 2 years.

Last edited: