jaya777

Hello to all.
I'm new to this forum, I also have problems with weight loss. I went to the internet and looked for pharmacies that have drugs that help to lose this damn weight .... I read so many positive reviews on Reductil

I want to do a test with sibutramine and since they send the goods from Europe I have the guarantee that the pills come without any problems. I hope to forget the unnecessary diets because I really got stewed !!!

Jen_Z

Hi Everyone,

Just a sharing my friend share with me that she took these Green Coffee Bean Max and combined with a sensible food program, exercise routine, and drinking plenty of water, the program will help her to regain your slim body easier and faster.

For more information and testimonials take a view on this link.

Last edited:

vikkie1978

hi anyone ordered from cheapmeds4u.com? i must of got scammed! i ordered 2 weeks ago and now they don't reply to me, i sent them a lot of money and i got scammed!!! are they legit? so many comments here saying people used them but i think it must be them!

kostinak

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillsprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Last edited:

Paolina

Hi,
I used Reductil Sibutramine 15mg and lost 18kg in just 3months. My weight now is 66 kg, 172cm . I did not have any serious Sibutramine side effects except for being thirsty. I have purchased Reductil sibutramine 15mg from FarmacieNow.Net
I have to lose 6 kg more.

sydneylabbe

I buy Reductil Sibutramine from FarmacieNow.Net. It usually takes around 12 days to arrive, it is a good pharmacy, but a little bit expensive, but as I can't find somewhere else I buy Reductil pills from here.

sydneylabbe

Hi all!

I lost my weight with reductil 15 mg it was very efficient and mad me slim down fast. But after some months I gained some weight back. I do not do any sport and keep no diet. How do you keep your weight after Reductil?
Hi Michelle,
I bought Reductil Sibutramine 15mg from farmacienow.net pharmacy a while ago. I have lost 6 kg in just 7 days with Reductil sibutramine. I did not gain any weight back, but I had sleep problems. I am really excited to lose more weight, but as a piece of advice for you, do not eat after 7 p.m and make some exercise, drink plenty of water and you will see your results.
Cheers

Meena2123

Hey mummies. I wanted to lose my post pregnancy weight. My main problems are hunger, cravings and no time to exercise. Desperately searching for phen375 and reductil online. Couldn't find any till now. I have already searched all the posted websites here, couldn't place the order as it says doesn't ship to Singapore. Can anyone help me ? Or if u can order behalf of me, i make the payment. Please help me guysss...Thank you :(