Reductil Meridia in Singapore

Joelle32

Hello ladies,
Generic Reductil (Meridia) is an amazing product and I gotta tell you there is nothing better. I love shopping my drugs at this pharmacy www.meridiareductil.com.. it's always very fast and convenient. You should check this pharmacy out, I am sure you will find everything you are looking for :)
Hi Kate87...
I tried XENICAL two years ago.. so far I was pretty satisfied with the pills. It certainly helped me to lose few kilograms but unfortunately, it came back. At the moment I think I'm ready to give Reductil a try...I had read about how strong appetite suppressants it is and I hope it helps. So, I was wondering if this company still ships to Singapore? I would like to order one month supply from them
Your response would be highly appreciated
Thanks in advance !

Kate87

Hello Joelle32,
Yes, they ship Reductil 15 mg to Singapore. My husband cousin bought 30 units last month and received his order in a couple of days.
I guess reductil works different on different people but for me it worked good. It really helped taking my hunger away while I was on them. I’d say these are worth a try :)
Good luck !

Joelle32

Hey Kate87....thanks for your reply :) I'm happy that they worked for you !
Reading all the comments really helped me make up my mind. I'll place an order for 30 pills on the site today. I hope it will arrive safely...

Kate87

You're welcome, dear :)
If there is anything else I can help you with please, ask, otherwise keep us posted on your progress ;)

kelly_csj

Hi mummies, anyone interested to buy reductil 15mg? i was thinking maybe we can share the purchase to get the best price. I'm staying in singapore. please drop me a msg if interested. many thanks

Stacie

final batch of reductil 15mg (blue and white capsule), expiry date till 2019 instead of june 2017.
no more incoming batches after this.
new manufacturer increase the price. but will absorb the extra cost a little.

interested please place orders to secure. limited stocks available.

-samoh

sansan43

final batch of reductil 15mg (blue and white capsule), expiry date till 2019 instead of june 2017.
no more incoming batches after this.
new manufacturer increase the price. but will absorb the extra cost a little.

interested please place orders to secure. limited stocks available.

-samoh
Hi samoh,
Would like to buy the reductil. Pm me ok

David453

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Last edited: