reductil,reduce 15mg ,duromine , panbesy ?

Ozzie

slimming go go go !!

Hi all,I am here to share my slimming pills experience . I had tried many types of slimming pills and it doesn't help much , I taken duromine for 3 months and not much changes until someone recommended me a slimming pill named xxx. she guaranteed that I will lose 5-9kg in a month ,so I do not mind giving it a try since I really wanted to shed off some fats ..this pills pro is it Block & burn your fats , then Beginning break your fats At a Maximum speed and burn And intermediate block it.
Currently After a month I had loss 6kg and now on my 2nd month pills ... I heard many places are selling fake pills for this brand!!beware as fake pills can cause death or even other side effects that can't be seen .

anyone keen to shed some fats before new year may pm for further details where to get the authentic pills for this with no side effects like duromine ..

Attachments

Last edited:

Ozzie

hi , i had pm you the person contact. maybe you can contact them directly. if you taken duromine before the price is almost the same .

Kate87

Hey ladies,
I've been taking Meridia for off and on for two years now and I have to say I'm very pleased. Even though it is pricey it works! As for side effects, nothing severe to the point where I would want to stop taking Meridia. Just got some more pills from http://meridiareductil.com Hope to see same results :)