Reliable, english-speaker Filipina dometic helper available Jan 31 2012 onwards...

Bellaedward

Hello,

I have a Filipino domestic helper whose ending her contract with me soon. I can let her go by 31 Jan 2012 or perhaps a week earlier.

She's been with me since 2009. I quitting my job and we have only one kid, so we can't afford to have her with us anymore. She's reliable and problem-free - no hanging on phone, over-sleeping, stealing money or food etc. She can cook stir-fry and filipino food like chicken adobo, porridge and simple soups. She is clean and experienced with young children, too.

Let me know if you'd like hear more about this dometic helper. Her name is Angeline from Baguio, Philippines. You may text me (Anne) at 84980595.

viva

Re: Reliable, english-speaker Filipina dometic helper available Jan 31 2012 onwards..

May I know whats her age?

ecyss

Re: Reliable, english-speaker Filipina dometic helper available Jan 31 2012 onwards..

Hi, may I know her religion pls? Thanks!

ecyss

Opps in case u are confused by my location in the previous post: I'm Sg PR currently in M'sia, going back to stay in Sg end of the month. I'm first time employer looking for a maid to start after the Chinese New Year. We stay in a 3-room HDB at Queenstown. Need help with housekeeping, cooking and 2 kids (kids I will look after most of the time as I m a SAHM, only need help/take turns to do things when necessary). Is she married, and what's her expected salary. Thank u and sincerely, Esther. Pls email me at estheryss@gmail.com

Bellaedward

Hi Esther,

She catholic, like most filipinas.
And she's in her mid-40s.
She's divorced and she expecting $450 per month.

Anne...

Als

Hi Esther,

She catholic, like most filipinas.
And she's in her mid-40s.
She's divorced and she expecting $450 per month.

Anne...
Hi

I'd like to interview your maid. Please send me an email. I am looking for a maid to join me in Dec/Jan.

Als

Smurfete

Is your maid still available?