repeated failure after IUI !!

rayhwz

Alpha Male
After 3 tries of IUI I am still not able to conceive. Very upset about this. :nah:

Anyone has the same experience and managed to get pregnant after that?

lawla12

After 3 tries of IUI I am still not able to conceive. Very upset about this. :nah:

did ur gynae suggest IVF ???

me oso had 2 IUIs, both failed yaaa...oso very sadz...gynae suggest IVF...no point wasting $ on IUI again.....

been trying for 2years liaooo...sighzzz....

my AF oso very irregular...ranges from 38 - 54days...me oso PCOS type..currently, me seeing TCM for accuputure......try try luck baaaa...

dun gif up yaaa....LETS JIA YOU JIA YOU~:shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:

lawla12

well... we asked for IVF !

Did you also went for IVF?

no.....its very exp lehhh.....gynae quote me 15k if there's no complications....

my colleague juz went for IVF 2mths ago...she spent 20k on IVF excluding the the daily jabs she's taking now which costs her $150 daily cos she's 36, gynae said the jabs is to make the baby more stable........

my colleague say its better to prepare 30k juz in case....

tats y, me still not sure if we wanna do it.....super demoralise if IVF fail (but of cos we know, there's no 100% guarantee though u've spent so much laaaa)......sighzzz...headache~

wad abt u? u'r planning to do? u'r seeing which gynae? how much they quote u?

chelsy

Hi rayhwz,
I think IUI is a waste of time & money. All of my friends & colleaque including myself who went for IUI failed!!!
I have done IVF in early 2007 & cost me around $15K (before the medisave). My IVF result is ectopic pregnancy :((. the egg collection during IVF process is really painful & scary for me because I have infection after the egg collection :((
I have visited many gynae & TCMs for the past 10 years! Mid of this year I went back to the gynae i visited 9 years ago & i am 12 weeks preggie now!. I am preggie not because of IUI/ IVF/ chinese medicine, I am preggie because of the injection call "superflex"

In my 1st IVF process which i have done it in Mt. E, i did not have this supeflex injection because i was putting a very high hope that i will definitely get pregnant after the IVF, therfore we chosed to do the speed up process which took us 2 months.
This round, i let my gynae in gleanegles to plan & decide for me. My gynae told me I need to have the Superflex injection to calm down my nerve, brain & my womb before preparing for the IVF process. In the mean time the doctor has given as a ovulation chart & told me to measure my body temperature. He told us we must try to intimate during the ovluation period since the superflex injection will calm down everything in my body & it works!!! amazing!!! this injection cost 50X cheaper than IVF!!!

Cheers,
Chels

rayhwz

Alpha Male
Hi rayhwz,
I think IUI is a waste of time & money. All of my friends & colleaque including myself who went for IUI failed!!!
I have done IVF in early 2007 & cost me around $15K (before the medisave). My IVF result is ectopic pregnancy :((. the egg collection during IVF process is really painful & scary for me because I have infection after the egg collection :((
I have visited many gynae & TCMs for the past 10 years! Mid of this year I went back to the gynae i visited 9 years ago & i am 12 weeks preggie now!. I am preggie not because of IUI/ IVF/ chinese medicine, I am preggie because of the injection call "superflex"

In my 1st IVF process which i have done it in Mt. E, i did not have this supeflex injection because i was putting a very high hope that i will definitely get pregnant after the IVF, therfore we chosed to do the speed up process which took us 2 months.
This round, i let my gynae in gleanegles to plan & decide for me. My gynae told me I need to have the Superflex injection to calm down my nerve, brain & my womb before preparing for the IVF process. In the mean time the doctor has given as a ovulation chart & told me to measure my body temperature. He told us we must try to intimate during the ovluation period since the superflex injection will calm down everything in my body & it works!!! amazing!!! this injection cost 50X cheaper than IVF!!!

Cheers,
Chels
congrats to you!

how much did you spent in total for this superflex treatment?

THE SAID'S

Hi, i for one had undergone 3 IUI before. Back then, i tried to conceive after 8 years of marriage ... and my gynae recommended this. I tried traditional chinese medicine and other means too but it wasn't successfull. When my gynae decided to wrapup my case for IVF, that was the time when my hubby and i learned to let go of the possiblities of conceiving. However, my gynae saw us coming back to the clinic with good news. The good news was .. i conceived naturally, the bad news was .. i had an ectopic pregnancy. Hence, my right fallopian tube was removed. 2 month later, i found myself pregnancy again. God's Willing, i carried the baby to full term .. she is now 7 years old. In 2005, i had another ectopic pregnancy. My left fallopian tube was damaged, but my gynae managed to salvage it so that i could try conceiving another time. Naturally, i was pregnant in end 2007 and gave birth to a healthy baby boy who is now 18 months. Behind all that, i was full of despair when i lost my babies and my fallopian tubes ... and sure, it was costly to your pocket and time be it for IUI or IVF. I learnt to let go of the frustration of failures undergoing the processes and focus being positive. I hope you will do the same .. Good Luck!

J

justforgags

Hi, i for one had undergone 3 IUI before. Back then, i tried to conceive after 8 years of marriage ... and my gynae recommended this. I tried traditional chinese medicine and other means too but it wasn't successfull. When my gynae decided to wrapup my case for IVF, that was the time when my hubby and i learned to let go of the possiblities of conceiving. However, my gynae saw us coming back to the clinic with good news. The good news was .. i conceived naturally, the bad news was .. i had an ectopic pregnancy. Hence, my right fallopian tube was removed. 2 month later, i found myself pregnancy again. God's Willing, i carried the baby to full term .. she is now 7 years old. In 2005, i had another ectopic pregnancy. My left fallopian tube was damaged, but my gynae managed to salvage it so that i could try conceiving another time. Naturally, i was pregnant in end 2007 and gave birth to a healthy baby boy who is now 18 months. Behind all that, i was full of despair when i lost my babies and my fallopian tubes ... and sure, it was costly to your pocket and time be it for IUI or IVF. I learnt to let go of the frustration of failures undergoing the processes and focus being positive. I hope you will do the same .. Good Luck!
WOW!! congrats! congrats on ur perseverance n endurance n end with the happiest results=)) ur story gives me more courage to do the same as u=) but may i ask if ur DH hv any probs?? like low sperm count or sumthin??

shiseru

OMG! Your story has given us hope! Congrats!

chelsy

congrats to you!

how much did you spent in total for this superflex treatment?
Hi rayhwz,

I think i spent few hundred bucks on the injection (should be around $200-300). I cant remember the exact amount i have spent because I need to visit the gynae few times during the injection period & it cost S$60/ consultation. The injection given was for 2 weeks supply (alternate day).

But before the gynae start giving you the injection, you need to pay few hundred bucks to check your hubby sperm count/quality, scan to check any cys/ pholyp in the uterus, etc etc...

Good Luck!

THE SAID'S

WOW!! congrats! congrats on your perseverance n endurance n end with the happiest results=)) your story gives me more courage to do the same as you=) but may i ask if your dear husband have any probs?? like low sperm count or sumthin??
When it comes to so-called 'infertility' issue, both my spouse and i take it with an open heart. We never pointed finger and said that he or myself should go for screening. We sorted traditional chinese medicine treatment together and even supported each other when we went for IUI. We accepted the fact that even during sending semen specimen to lab for IUI, his sperm count wasn't good and there was more mutated ones. Ironically too, my gynae never pushed for him to seek further treatment. I dont't know if you're to agree with me ... going IUI is already so stressful, and with IVF .. it is 2 times or more! I hope my story would be Inspirational to all would-be mummies .... Sometimes, it is best to leave the 'Work' to nature ..... Think positive and Stay Healthy.

lawla12

When it comes to so-called 'infertility' issue, both my spouse and i take it with an open heart. We never pointed finger and said that he or myself should go for screening. We sorted traditional chinese medicine treatment together and even supported each other when we went for IUI. We accepted the fact that even during sending semen specimen to lab for IUI, his sperm count wasn't good and there was more mutated ones. Ironically too, my gynae never pushed for him to seek further treatment. I dont't know if you're to agree with me ... going IUI is already so stressful, and with IVF .. it is 2 times or more! I hope my story would be Inspirational to all would-be mummies .... Sometimes, it is best to leave the 'Work' to nature ..... Think positive and Stay Healthy.

yes....super stress...i oso went through 2 IUIs......super paranoid during the 2ww.........

but in the end, my 2 IUIs oso failed yaaaaa...

currently me seeing TCM b4 deciding wad to do next....gynae propose IVF, but really too exp.....still tinking.......

J

justforgags

yea, my new year resolution is to leave it to nature n relax n ENJOY every moments with my DH.. im now focussing on saving up as much as possible to achieve my "goals"=) trying hard to tink positive n stay healthy=)

surin

i did my SO-IUI in KKH on the 3rd April and i am now 5 weeks pregnant, dont give up, be positive God is great, i gave up cold water, coolong fod like kangking watermelon, pork, ate more fish and i prayed a lot, all i can say is pray, pray and pray, He will anwser your prayers

poknat

May I ask who your gynae from kk?

i did my SO-IUI in Kandang Kerbau Hospital on the 3rd April and i am now 5 weeks pregnant, dont give up, be positive God is great, i gave up cold water, coolong fod like kangking watermelon, pork, ate more fish and i prayed a lot, all i can say is pray, pray and pray, He will anwser your prayers

mymiracle

Hi All,

I have been married for more than 10 year, no luck on natural.

Unfortunately i did 6x of IUI all failed.. (i have blocked L tude & Hubby sperms are low too) *Feeling so depress*

Finally I am being brave and hubby agreed and now we are starting our IVF process at KK. Today (25th Aug) is my day 10 of injecting. Hope everything goes smooth for us...

Really hope MIRACLE.

Rahul_yadav123

Hi,

I haven't gone through it, but one of my family members had two failed IUIs and was completely exhausted by it.

Finally, they tried IVF, and fortunately, the first IVF was successful.

I strongly advise you to undergo IVF, which is quite expensive but has a higher success rate.

For successful IVF on the first try only -https://www.fertilitydost.com/articles/article-details/this-is-how-you-choose-the-best-ivf-doctor

laurieK22

Agree with the above suggestions. A friend of mine is currently seeing Dr Kelly Loi at Mt E for IVF, but before the procedure was suggested, my friend and her hubby tried IUI but failed. I think after 2-3 failed IUIs, you should already go for IVF.