replacement gyane from kkh

karoru

my gyane, dr jasmine mohd from kkh just told me that she will not be available during my delivery period and will look for a replacement gyane for me... however, i feel disappointed and insecure... any mummies have any other recommendation gyane from kkh so that i can try to request for him or her? thanks

my gyane, dr jasmine mohd from Kandang Kerbau Hospital just told me that she will not be available during my delivery period and will look for a replacement gyane for me... however, i feel disappointed and insecure... any mummies have any other recommendation gyane from Kandang Kerbau Hospital so that i can try to request for him or her? thanks
This must be really disapointing for you especially as you are so close to delivery,
I was given a replacment gynae, when my daughter was born as kk sent mine on a course overseas, around the time I was due the day I saw the replacment gynae he decided to induce me that day, lucky my gynae got back that morning and when he heard I was in he came and delivered me,
did your gynae give you a reason why
the only gynae there I know to reccomnd is mine which is Dr wee Horng Yen, he is really caring, we really liked him.
best of luck

snowbear

my gyane, dr jasmine mohd from Kandang Kerbau Hospital just told me that she will not be available during my delivery period and will look for a replacement gyane for me... however, i feel disappointed and insecure... any mummies have any other recommendation gyane from Kandang Kerbau Hospital so that i can try to request for him or her? thanks
My gynae was Dr KT Tan (Head of Gynaecology)

karoru

This must be really disapointing for you especially as you are so close to delivery,
I was given a replacment gynae, when my daughter was born as kk sent mine on a course overseas, around the time I was due the day I saw the replacment gynae he decided to induce me that day, lucky my gynae got back that morning and when he heard I was in he came and delivered me,
did your gynae give you a reason why
the only gynae there I know to reccomnd is mine which is Dr wee Horng Yen, he is really caring, we really liked him.
best of luck
i think it was due to some conference, too... argh!!!

pinkwipes

Mine's Dr. Irene Chua, I find her nice, gentle, reassuring and jovial.
:)

You might want to consider her. :)
Otherwise, I heard Prof. John Tee is pretty good too.
Just that he has crazy queue of waiting time.

karoru

pinkwipes mummy, i think i will request for yours, dr irene chua... i heard good comments about her and i prefer a lady gyane, too... i try to request for her and hope she is available...

k-mom

you can also try mine - dr yeap min li. she's my gynae and delivered my first child. i like her style. very down to earth.

snowbear

im seeing KT Tan now. dont really like.
unless you dont't mind those gynae who doesnt talk then she's ok
I kinda felt that way too when i was preggie. I think that's just her style. But in the process of delivery till after delivery, I found that she was really very good and all the nurses are full of praise for her coz she's really committed to giving her best to her patients. She will not allow her patients to be mistreated by anyone and if possible, she wants to do every procedure for her patients, even if it means staying overnight in the hospital for you.

M&M

yup yup! Dr. Irene Chua is very nice. She delivered my first child. No regrets!

shiseru

I kinda felt that way too when i was preggie. I think that's just her style. But in the process of delivery till after delivery, I found that she was really very good and all the nurses are full of praise for her coz she's really committed to giving her best to her patients. She will not allow her patients to be mistreated by anyone and if possible, she wants to do every procedure for her patients, even if it means staying overnight in the hospital for you.
I agree. When I had an induced abortion during my 20 weeks of pregnany, she cleared my blood clots and I did not experience pain or cramps after that. She is a woman with little words but she is very efficient & experienced. You are in good hands with Dr Tan.

jean1986

yeah, i heard KT Tan is very experienced and decisive when it comes to delivery and all. for me, i'm going to give irene chua a try first and decide who to choose. hehehe

karoru

thanks for all your recommendations, mummy... hope at least one of them are available... i will suggest to my gyane this fri, hopefully it is possible or do you all think i should call up kkh 2moro to check and shall not wait till fri?

yan2

thanks for all your recommendations, mummy... hope at least one of them are available... i will suggest to my gyane this fri, hopefully it is possible or do you all think i should call up Kandang Kerbau Hospital 2moro to check and shall not wait till fri?
call kk tomorrow...kiasu abit...better to book them early.

pinkwipes

pinkwipes mummy, i think i will request for yours, dr irene chua... i heard good comments about her and i prefer a lady gyane, too... i try to request for her and hope she is available...
That time when I chose her as my gynae, I simply called up the hotline and say I wanna request for Dr. Irene Chua at TPS, KKH.
They just reconfirmed with me that my patient class would be of Private and then I'm under her already!
I'm all smiles when I go for gynae visits. :) Hope you could get the gynae of your choice! ^^