Replacement new maid arriving and available on 4 Feb 2012

mango2012

She is 28 years old, speak english and love children. She has worked as a maid in Philippine and experience in taking care of her nieces age 3, 4, 9 and 10. The agent has given me very good feedback about her when she went for her medical check up and training in Philippine.

Her contract monthly salary is $400 + $20 per off in lieu (she is entitled one off day per month per contract).

Reason to give up my replacement maid because my granny has passed away and I would like to take over her existing maid.

Do PM/email me if you are interested.

Juz17

Hi,
I'm due on 6 feb and me n hubby are quite new abt engaging maid. Can pm me details like:
1) how much is the transfer fee?
2) levy? Payable via cpf?
3) how long is she with u? Good record?
4) able to take care of new born?
5) so her pay is the same after transfer?
6) helps me with household chores and takes care of my infant n fetch my elder from child care?
Thanks alot!!

Nidhi82

Hi
Hav u got the employer for your maid? I am looking for a good transfer maid who can take care of my 4 mths old baby and do household work.

Pls let m knw.

Thnx

shix2_82

Hi, how much is ur maid asking? I have a 4 yo old gg to full day childcare and 14 months bb at home. She is expected to look after the younger boy, cook for the 2 boys, general housekeeping. She must have experience to look after young children. My elder boy is very playful.

She is 28 years old, speak english and love children. She has worked as a maid in Philippine and experience in taking care of her nieces age 3, 4, 9 and 10. The agent has given me very good feedback about her when she went for her medical check up and training in Philippine.

Her contract monthly salary is $400 + $20 per off in lieu (she is entitled one off day per month per contract).

Reason to give up my replacement maid because my granny has passed away and I would like to take over her existing maid.

Do PM/email me if you are interested.

Hi,

Is ur maid still available? I am keen. Thanks