Research Responses

mumsarethebest

Hi Parents, I am a Year 3 student from Ngee Ann Polytechnic, currently pursuing the Diploma in Early Childhood Education. In line with my Research module, my team and I are currently conducting a research on the topic "Promoting acceptance towards children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)."

Through this forum, we hope to receive some responses from parents whose children are ASD-diagnosed (only) on your past/current experience, views and thoughts. Your responses will be retrieved as you complete the survey; which you may assess by clicking this url:
https://goo.gl/forms/HIxVYo3avfyrRlvU2
In this survey, there will be a mixture of open and close ended questions, which may take up approximately 10-15 minutes of your time. Do feel free to express abundantly in the open-ended questions too.

My team and I would like to thank you once again for your honest participation. We are currently running out of time as our dateline is just around the corner and we need your help (desperately). Your responses would support us greatly in our research and it means a great deal to us.

Do feel free to forward the url to relatives, friends or colleagues who are deemed fit for this survey.

Thank you so much for your time and effort! :)

Regards,
Mak