Restaurant that serves buffet

Vienna @ United Sq

Oysters, durian cake, crayfish, satay, cereal prawn, crab bee hoon, etc.

Think after ++ it's about $42 per pax for dinner

joecrystl

hi pink_daisy
I have heard about Sakura.
My frenz told me the food not bad, price also not bad.. (think 30-40 for dinner) haha

Anyway, enjoy your dinner on sunday.:tlaugh:

diymummy

Sakura is $26++ or $28++ for dinners, so after service charge and GST, it's abt $30+ per pax.

It also depends when you wanna go for the buffet. If you don't mind teochew porridge buffets for lunch, it should fall within the $20-$30 range.

pink_daisy

hi pink_daisy
I have heard about Sakura.
My frenz told me the food not bad, price also not bad.. (think 30-40 for dinner) haha

Anyway, enjoy your dinner on sunday.:tlaugh:
i find the food there not so nice n not much variety..doesnt look appetitizing oso..seafood not so fresh.. sushi doesnt taste like sushi.. the desserts not very nice oso.....mayb it might be different at other outlets..

January84

If you eat sushi and SASHIMI alot, you would'nt want to miss Suki Sushi Buffet! The buffet include free flow sashimi, grill squids, baked cheese mussels, and many many more. Yum!

Price weekdays is $21.90++
Price weekend and PH is $22.90++

Good Deal!

I used to go to Lot 1 de, then now the lot 1 no more. Cineleisure also have. Balestier only weekend have buffet. Marine parade also have.

January84

i see. I have tried some steamboat buffet.
but often my frenz will suggest it.. so abit sianz .
hahaha, now got 1 new one with 3 soup base. About $20++. With free cook food of their signature dish. That day I heard FM93.3 but forget to write down!

They revieweed the seafood soup and tom ya, soup is nice. Got over 6 type of soupbase to choose from. When I find the details will update again.

Hi all,

Any nice and cheap restaurants that serves buffet to recommend?

Do share with me.

Thanks.
Try Tung Lok Seafood buffet. It's at Arena Country Club along Upp Jurong Road. Vaguely remember it's around $30+ per person. Note that some food items like shark fins and crabs only served to your table once. Enjoy!