Discussion in 'Single Parents Support Group' started by Pepper12, Oct 2, 2016.

  1. Pepper12

    Pepper12 Member

    Hi there. I am actually in the middle of the procedure of divorce. Coz of a third party which is a Vietnamese woman. Is there any way to ban her in SG. Dont ever let her come. I know i have already divorce nothing can change. But she came here to destroy ppl family. And muz i let her have my husband so easily. She might have cheated on some other guys.

    Any advice.

Share This Page