review of Gynae

Discussion in 'Singapore Obstetricians and Gynaecologists' started by PTB7476, Apr 21, 2010.

1. PTB7476

PTB7476 Well-Known Member

Hi

I am in my 7th week and looking for a suitable Gynae. My preferred hospital is either Mount E or TMC. any recommendations are welcome

i remember seeing a link that has list of all the gynae in singapore and where they are located as well as review from the MTB. but i cant seem to find it
    can someone give me the link.

thanks in advance

Mum2bee likes this.
  2. bakaholic

bakaholic New Member

3. jaster150704

jaster150704 Member

hi PTB7476,
    it'll be good if you are able to find one gynae which is not far from your place so that you won't have to travel long whenever you go for your checkups.

Take care! =)

4. allycat

allycat Active Member

Yeah, its better to find one who is near to your home so that you dont have to travel too far, especially during the late stage of your preg. Most gynea are attached to 2 hospitals so you can decide on the hospital later. For instance, my gynea's clinic is in Bishan but delivery is either Glenneagles or Mt A.

5. Jusjoy

Jusjoy New Member

Dear Allycat

can I know who is your gynae? I'm looking for one. Please email to leejoyce78@yahoo.com as I seldom check this forum. Thanks!

6. PTB7476

PTB7476 Well-Known Member

just checked with my gynae she deliver in all private hospital how come yours is restricted to 2

7. trudywee

trudywee Member