Sad..

fiona

thank you sis.. i went for the interview already.. n he say will let me know on wednesday.. BBDC there say tat they will let me know within 3 days.. MOE there still no answer.. sad.. erm.. tommyboi, if i got no job i go ur club work la.. LOL.. i think i'm really good enough.. hahaha..

stonston

Fiona, i received your resume le.....
i have gotten an interview for u next wk....

this work place is quite good...as in boss understanding if u need to take urgent leave to look after ur kids if ur caregiver falls ill, etc....as long as u finish ur work :)

hours r very fixed (every1 goes home at 5.30pm sharp)....no such thing as OT or weekends de :)

job is office based, mostly doing data entry n admin work lor...u can ask more questions at the interview :)

i will email u with the interview details once i confirm the date n time tomorrow :)

aby

thank you sis.. i went for the interview already.. n he say will let me know on wednesday.. BBDC there say tat they will let me know within 3 days.. MOE there still no answer.. sad.. erm.. tommyboi, if i got no job i go ur club work la.. LOL.. i think i'm really good enough.. hahaha..
Aiyo, pls la, my dear sister, u need to go the the extent meh.. :eek: Many, including me will be sooo disappointed ah.. :eek: Heehee.. Know that u kidding right? :001_302:

Oh the freight co interview ah, telling u by when they'll respond is better than none at all..

I'm sure the job is coming la.. Have another opening in ur PM, email ur resume k.. :tlaugh:

fiona

haha.. about the club thing.. of cuz i am joking lo.. i won't go work such job de la.. i dun wan my kids to lose face ma.. thanks ston ston.. will let u all know the outcome again.. u all r my good sister.. thanks alot..

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
just go for the jobs that other mummies recommend la.. mine u can put it in the last resort.. :001_302:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
:001_302:
Fiona, i received your resume le.....
i have gotten an interview for u next wk....

this work place is quite good...as in boss understanding if u need to take urgent leave to look after ur kids if ur caregiver falls ill, etc....as long as u finish ur work :)

hours r very fixed (every1 goes home at 5.30pm sharp)....no such thing as OT or weekends de :)

job is office based, mostly doing data entry n admin work lor...u can ask more questions at the interview :)

i will email u with the interview details once i confirm the date n time tomorrow :)

Good Lobang Stonston.. up u 1 point. :001_302:
Oops.. the system dont allow me to up u yet as i already up u b4.

july-winter

Fiona

How are u doing now? your marriage okay?
Cannot believe that my ex hubby is the same as yours(your hubby).. Just that i cannot stand the fact that the ex hubby of mine is forever dependent on his family n not able to stand up n protect his wife. So i chose to walk out on him and even "allow" his mum to snatch my daughter away from me. More than 4 yrs ago... I used to love him deeply till i saw how useless he was. sad hor but i m fine now.