Safe Sex with Ris Low

EnFlor

OMG...i wanna faint due to excessive laughing. Even the bananas come in diff sizes. Hope this kind of vid, the authorities will not show it to students.

apollo

i dunno y, but thru-out the video, i dun feel 'educated', just feel lik laughing!! haha!

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Is she thick-skinned... or is it her bipolar thingy?
Wonder what she'll do next to get her 5 mins of fame?
FHM? Maybe not.... total turn-off for the guys! :)

tika

I wonder where she bought the biggest banana from? Is it Del monte? My 2 year old likes to eat bananas.

Ting

omg, she is so like tt steven guy on SG idol.. super thick skinned. n lame.. n tryin to be funny but in actual fact make a fool out of themselves. i wonder if they hv other halves, can they tolerate... if they hv kids in the future, i wonder if they will be ashamed of them also???

apollo

omg, she is so like that steven guy on SG idol.. super thick skinned. n lame.. n tryin to be funny but in actual fact make a fool out of themselves. i wonder if they have other halves, can they tolerate... if they have kids in the future, i wonder if they will be ashamed of them also???
maybe they have to find someone similar with them. HAHA!

veronica

Hmm...actually I don't find her "pretty" enough to be crowned.

I don't know what's the judge's standard these days...

apollo

Hmm...actually I dont't find her "pretty" enough to be crowned.

I dont't know what's the judge's standard these days...
tt's y!! to me, i feel tt a beauty queen, Ms SG shd be pretty from both inside n outside, good figure and of cos, good english..

she can still say loudly, you KNOW IM THE FORMER BEAUTY QUEEN~~~~~~~~
worst is, she said she is former MS SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the~~~~~

singlemama

juz watch e video .. i know i'm slow ..

y use banana when there's carrot or cucumber .. she should practice bcuz even start recording .. hahaha . she's funny