Sale of balance flats (MCPS)

Ting

I still Can't buy a resale flat.. Cov too high.. Hubby still slpin in his lorry for 2 mths plus alr while me and bb at mum place. Next sbf is aug.. Next mth.. Hais.. If ballot got it, how long does it takes for me to move in? Same as resale? 2.5-3mths?
hmmm i not very sure but shld be the same time ba..cos of the documents process n stuff.. why ur husb dont stay with u at ur mum's place??

annmthomas

Hello ladies.. I thought I was the only one in this crappy situation. Stuck at parents flat with bb + hubby. After so long, we've been invited to choose a flat next Thursday at sengkang. The flats left all so crsppy.. And cost so much. Also dunno if will get to choose when it's our turn as we're Indians, ratio so jialat. =<

I feel so horrible making my son ( now 4 months ) grow in my folks' place. My mom not exactly clean/receptive. If we rent a room now, we'll never be able to afford for a new home .. Which even if we do get, will be in 4 years.

lvwel

Dear All,

I'm new here and happens to see this thread . I've just opt for the bto in tampines (No choice , cos the resale market is so high and the HLE approval doesnt allow me to purchase any) . I'm registering under a family nuclea and understand that its only 5% of 202 units .

So does it mean that even if i get a quene no. that is more than 10 means i dun stand a chance? but if any case if my no. falls within the range , do i definitely get a unit ?

tinkerball

Dear All,

I'm new here and happens to see this thread . I've just opt for the bto in tampines (No choice , cos the resale market is so high and the HLE approval doesnt allow me to purchase any) . I'm registering under a family nuclea and understand that its only 5% of 202 units .

So does it mean that even if i get a quene no. that is more than 10 means i dun stand a chance? but if any case if my no. falls within the range , do i definitely get a unit ?
If u get a queue number at all, that means u will get to select a flat. no queue number means u can proceed to apply for the next BTO and hopefully you will have better luck. they will normally send u a letter to inform u wether u get a queue number or not. for example u apply for 4 room flat. lets say there are 100 units up for grabs. u get a queue number 1-100. u will definitely get to select ur flat.

lvwel

Thanks tinkerball .

Just got informed by HDB on email that my quene no. is 3xx out of 202 offered units and i fall on the 5% group as a second timer.
What are my chances ? Do i still have any chances to get a unit ?? Sorry I'm not good in this.

tinkerball

Thanks tinkerball .

Just got informed by HDB on email that my quene no. is 3xx out of 202 offered units and i fall on the 5% group as a second timer.
What are my chances ? Do i still have any chances to get a unit ?? Sorry I'm not good in this.
Since u got a queue number, there might be some chance for you if applicants ahead of u decided not to select/give up their flat. my sis in law too by chance got a call from HDB though her queue number exceeded way above the number of units offered. its pure luck for her case and its the one and only flat available for her so she cant choose. dont keep your hopes too high though. keep ur fingers crossed.

lvwel

Since u got a queue number, there might be some chance for you if applicants ahead of u decided not to select/give up their flat. my sis in law too by chance got a call from HDB though her queue number exceeded way above the number of units offered. its pure luck for her case and its the one and only flat available for her so she cant choose. dont keep your hopes too high though. keep ur fingers crossed.
Thanks tinkerbell .

lvwel

I've just checked on my status of my application on the site . Stated that i've got a date for the selection ..

I hope i get something . At least a proper home for my kids .. :(