Sanitary pads

shirl

i use whisper wings but since i use Mirena IUD, my menses very light leh. now i only need to use panty liner. mummies who use mirena, do u have light flow too?

joc

For me, i like to use laurier F.. Used to like whisper but now i find that the materials is abit rough for my skin..

xiaoru

i use whisper wings but since i use Mirena IUD, my menses very light leh. now i only need to use panty liner. mummies who use mirena, do u have light flow too?
btw can u tell me more abt IUD cos my menses is really heavy???

elaine01

i tink tt brand much more ex leh~ OB 32 pcs for less than $9++ but less than $10 while tampax is $4-5 or $5+ but 18pcs only. I wanted to change other brand coz OB i use seem to b abit painful n uncomfortable But tampon dun haf much brands to choose.
1st timers start with tampax pearls, cos easy to slide in. maybe months down the road then switch to OB cos have to use finger to push in.

LoVeS

1st timers start with tampax pearls, cos easy to slide in. maybe months down the road then switch to OB cos have to use finger to push in.
i am not a 1st timer n in fact i used many yrs already but it juz tat after giving birth(c-sect) tampon OB doesnt seem to suit me tat well unlike last time.

elaine01

beginners may want to try tampax pearls? plastic applicator, easier to slide in. after a few months when get the hang of things then go on to OB. no applicator, have to use finger. push it in at 45 deg then one segment of the finger touches the lip of vagina can already.

LoVeS

Loves, difference between tampax and tampax pearl, if I'm not wrong should b the applicator . I used to use tampax, the applicator is make of cardboard, i tink. Now using tampax pearl, the applicator is make of plastic. The plastic applicator of tampax pearl make it easier to insert.
ya know then i knw coz the cardboard one makes me more painful than using o.b

yovenger

Hi, everyone selling Laurier at good prices. Cheaper by 25 - 45 % than local retail stores / supermarket. interested pm me. local product. all ranges .

elaine01

I've switched to menstrual cup 2 years ago. It's a breeze. You can hardly feel it. only need to take out twice daily to wash.

cy2009

Hi anyone tried using instead softcup. It Is from US .cannot get it from retail outlet in Singapore.

I get it online to try. It can last for 12hr plus. Better then tampon and ob. Hardly feel it. I brought a box contain 24 pieces with individual packing. I cannot use it do much so anyone here wants it. I can sell individual to you. PM ME