SCAMMER - MOJO LIVING FURNITURE

Nat45

MODERN LIVING FURNITURE - FURNITURE MALL
MOJO LIVING FURNITURE - SPACE TAMP / FURNITURE MALL
MR DECOR - IMM
I believe all of them are related as they sell exactly the same range of furnitures. Not all but most...(of course la dont want so obvious). One thing for sure...they are bunch of SCAMMERS! Same cheating techniques, poor service, bad attitude, empty promises and no sense of apologetic or guilty at all. SHAME ON YOU!
I just want to share my bad experience with this furniture shop called MOJO LIVING FURNITURE located at SPACE TAMPINES. I must say that their collections are very unique and nice compared to other shop. They have a variety range of marble table and their price are much affordable always kept on slashing price. I was served by the mom and daughter who were very polite and well knowledgeable in their product detail.
She ended gave me a very good price and i was forced to pay full as part of their comp policy. I waited 1 and a half months for my delivery. She kept on delaying, giving empty promises, call no pickup. Basically very hard to get them. I read forums they finally deliver after massive delay but with defects and poor quality. Worst..it doesnt last long. Maybe give old display set. Havent gey mine..just have to cross fingers but expect for the worst and i will have to take legal actions against them.
I cant believe they still surving by changing their company names. You can keep on eating people money by not feeling guilty but God is watching YOU! KARMA. Maybe not on you...but your family members. SO GUYS BEWARE OF THEM!
Mr decor - served by old man maybe mr tan.
Mojo - Dyed hair lady and old auntie

Marcus Ng CH

MR DECOR - IMM
I believe all of them are related as they sell exactly the same range of furnitures. Not all but most...(of course la dont want so obvious). One thing for sure...they are bunch of SCAMMERS! Same cheating techniques, poor service, bad attitude, empty promises and no sense of apologetic or guilty at all. SHAME ON YOU!
I just want to share my bad experience with this furniture shop called MOJO LIVING FURNITURE located at SPACE TAMPINES. I must say that their collections are very unique and nice compared to other shop. They have a variety range of marble table and their price are much affordable always kept on slashing price. I was served by the mom and daughter who were very polite and well knowledgeable in their product detail.
She ended gave me a very good price and i was forced to pay full as part of their comp policy. I waited 1 and a half months for my delivery. She kept on delaying, giving empty promises, call no pickup. Basically very hard to get them. I read forums they finally deliver after massive delay but with defects and poor quality. Worst..it doesnt last long. Maybe give old display set. Havent gey mine..just have to cross fingers but expect for the worst and i will have to take legal actions against them.
I cant believe they still surving by changing their company names. You can keep on eating people money by not feeling guilty but God is watching YOU! KARMA. Maybe not on you...but your family members. SO GUYS BEWARE OF THEM!
Hi did u manage to get your stuff in the end?

Jon1234

MR DECOR - IMM
This is a complain on items bought during a furniture fair and was not delivered after 1 month of agreed delivery date (nature pedic mattress).

I bought a mattress from mojo living pte Ltd. Delivery was suppose to be on 22nd April. On 22nd April, no mattress was delivered. I called more than 10 times only I got an answer. Mojo living mentioned that there were no stocks and the mattress cannot be sent over. I complain to the sales person on the phone and they agreed to send over a substitution. The sales person mentioned that once they receive the stocks, the mattress I purchased will be sent to me.

There were no updates at all from mojo living. I have to call many times (more than 10 times to 2 different personnel). After numerous calls, I got a response and they say the mattress is only available 15th may (almost 1 month after the agreed date).

Today is 15th may, I called again for numerous times. Mojo living brushed off by saying logistics team will contact me. No response after that.

Received call on 5pm and mentioned mattress is delayed till end of the month.

This is the worst service I have ever dealt with.

intini

I bought a sofa from Mojo living during expo sale. My sofa suppose to be deliver on 30th may 2023 but i call so many times no answer, there is this person name Mr Chua in charge of the expo sale whatsapp me back and said the logistic team will get back to me but still didn't get back and did not answer my numerous call, keep rejecting my call. I feel like going there to their stated warehouse address. This is the worst worst service ever encounter.

estelle85

MOJO LIVING PTE LTD
DON'T buy from them. Poor service, irresponsible, and no accountability. Bought a sofa at their roadshow and paid a deposit of $1000+. They promised to deliver the sofa in a month. There was no news from them on the delivery date so I called them to check in the afternoon. They picked up after a few calls and informed me that their vehicle was caught in a jam in Malaysia. They said they could deliver the sofa the following day. But there was no update from them the next day, so I had to call them to check again. This time, they told me that they forgot to load my sofa onto the vehicle in Malaysia, and they promised to deliver it 3 days later.

It's been 3 days and again, there's no update from them. I tried calling the salesman, deliveryman, and landline provided on the invoice but nobody is picking up. I've already thrown away my old sofa on the original delivery date given, so my living room has been missing a sofa for a week now. This is the worst service I've ever encountered from a furniture seller. Or maybe they're scammers?

intini

MOJO LIVING PTE LTD
DON'T buy from them. Poor service, irresponsible, and no accountability. Bought a sofa at their roadshow and paid a deposit of $1000+. They promised to deliver the sofa in a month. There was no news from them on the delivery date so I called them to check in the afternoon. They picked up after a few calls and informed me that their vehicle was caught in a jam in Malaysia. They said they could deliver the sofa the following day. But there was no update from them the next day, so I had to call them to check again. This time, they told me that they forgot to load my sofa onto the vehicle in Malaysia, and they promised to deliver it 3 days later.

It's been 3 days and again, there's no update from them. I tried calling the salesman, deliveryman, and landline provided on the invoice but nobody is picking up. I've already thrown away my old sofa on the original delivery date given, so my living room has been missing a sofa for a week now. This is the worst service I've ever encountered from a furniture seller. Or maybe they're scammers?
I have received my sofa after I threaten them that i make a police report. They have the items, just that their service is so poor.

estelle85

I have received my sofa after I threaten them that i make a police report. They have the items, just that their service is so poor.
I see. Thanks for letting me know! Glad you got your sofa :D I just got an update that they still haven't sent out the sofa from Malaysia. Really lousy service. It seems the logistics side is problematic, the salesman who picked up my call also quite sian, need to deal with customer complaints because of their inefficiency and irresponsibility. I've seen many other poor reviews, they're really full of excuses

Janiceyl

Hi all, sorry to hear about your predicament. I am unfortunately facing the same issue with Mojo Living. It seems like they have been doing this a for long time to a lot of people. They were back in the recent August Expo Furniture Fair as well. I have lodged a police report. However, for the police to treat this as a scam case, they will need more people to lodge an official report.
Please reach out to me if you are willing to lodge a report on this company. Together, hopefully we can stop them from scamming more folks. Appreciate it!

rameses9

Hi all,

We experienced the same "no response" issue as well. We made an downpayment of $3.5k to them to purchase our furniture in Furniture Show EXPO during Feb'23.

Received wrong dining table, dining chairs and sofa since 26 Sep 23 and until now we still have not received the correct furniture. Messaged and texted the logistics team but with no replies.

By the way, Mr Chua who was the salesman for our purchase have left the organisation. So we can only wait for them to call us.

@Janiceyl we should lodge police report together so prevent others from falling into this.

rameses9

Hi all, sorry to hear about your predicament. I am unfortunately facing the same issue with Mojo Living. It seems like they have been doing this a for long time to a lot of people. They were back in the recent August Expo Furniture Fair as well. I have lodged a police report. However, for the police to treat this as a scam case, they will need more people to lodge an official report.
Please reach out to me if you are willing to lodge a report on this company. Together, hopefully we can stop them from scamming more folks. Appreciate it!
By the way, you already reported this case to the police?

Janiceyl

Hi @rameses9
I’m terribly sorry to hear of your predicament. We have lodged a police report along with another victim that I found on a Facebook group. As there were too little of us, police have directed us to small claims instead. Which would be extremely time consuming and financially draining.
I would suggest you make a police report as well and submit a report to CASE to prevent more people from falling into the same trap. I hope with enough reports, the authorities could step in and assist us.
We had to buy a new sofa, but I was glad in doing so as I no longer trust that company and the quality of the goods they would deliver.

rameses9

Hi @Janiceyl ,

Thanks for your kind advice. Shall lodge a police report and submit a report to CASE as well. Having to follow up with them regularly for updates, the quality of the furniture is really sub-par. Please see the pics attached. Back of leather sofa having white patches and stitches felling off. One of the dining chair only come with 3 screws. I really don't know how to trust them further as well.

Attachments

Janiceyl

Hi @Janiceyl ,

Thanks for your kind advice. Shall lodge a police report and submit a report to CASE as well. Having to follow up with them regularly for updates, the quality of the furniture is really sub-par. Please see the pics attached. Back of leather sofa having white patches and stitches felling off. One of the dining chair only come with 3 screws. I really don't know how to trust them further as well.
It is mentally exhausting to deal with them and I have learnt to resigned to my fate that it will be an expensive lesson I will never forget. You would think that the vendors at Singapore Expo would had been thoroughly vetted..
Another option you could try is to call Michelle from logistic every single day and mentioned you have made a police report, force them to give you a hard deadline. Otherwise insist for a refund. It will not be easy though considering their track record.

rameses9

Dear @Janiceyl,

It is mentally exhausting as we do not have a definite answer on when we can receive the furniture and if the furniture are of good quality.

We also have the same thought that vendors at Singapore Expo would had been thoroughly vetted but in fact it is not.

To be frank, my wife and I thought of asking them not to deliver the rest of the correct furniture and we will just close the case and we will not make the balance payment to them also.

Thanks for sharing some viable options that I can go for to seek some resolutions. Appreciate that.

May00

Oh no! I just saw this forum, on Mojo Living!!! I just did a purchased from them (Victor) at Singapore Expo today. They are having their sale from 28 Oct 2023 to 6 Nov 2023. Now I am very very worried...

Janiceyl

Hi @May00 I would suggest you quickly try to get your deposit refunded to avoid a series of nightmares.
Cant believe they still have the audacity to organize their booth at Expo again.

To @rameses9 you could try to head down to Expo and pressure them face to face. It might help to expedite your case or try to get a refund back.

May00

Hi @Janiceyl, I did thought of that..I tried to call the bank to ask for refund. However, they asked me to get the refund from the merchant, which I thought it will be quite hard...the bank side can't really do much....:(
@rameses9 hi, if you are going down, I don't mind we can actually go together and confront them to ask for our refund back, at least.

Belle2169

Hi @Janiceyl

We are having the same issue with this Mojo Living, can I just check with you, which number that you called that you managed to get them? Cos the Number that we called, no one answers

amc

Same here, I bought a sofa from Feb 2023 Expo and paid a deposit as my house is not ready yet and they said they would record our purchase until we contact them again this year for delivery. However the number on the invoice (6352 9586) is no longer in use, now I tried calling 6252 6617 which I saw in the website, but no one is picking up.

Are we all calling the same number?