schoolbags

cookie77

cookie77

Oh last weekend I went to check the ergonomic tables for my daughter in Ergokid in Wheelock Place. They have quite a wide range of premium German ergonomic school bags for kids. Overall they were expensive as they come in a set of 5-6 items, although the prices are comparable to European prices. The sales lady showed me their most popular bag, it's interestingly called ergobag, which is available with or without set. Without set, it's more affordable. So I may consider get one. It's very good. I tried the adult version and I was quite impressed that I was carrying 15kg on my back without feeling the strain. Apparently the design won the red dot design prize. But it's still November so I may shop around before I decide.

Last edited:

johnwong80

I would recommend Ergobag. It's a German school bag with an internal aluminum frame that allows the weight to be redistributed so that the bag is lighter on the shoulders. It protects the spine and encourages good posture. So no slouching there. You can find them in the Scool stores. I bought one for my son and he loves it. He says the bag feel lighter on his back. I'm recommending about this product to thank the guys there for the excellent sales service.

babyanch

I got this Bag for my Daughter who is 8. She loved it.The brand is From Germany called "Herlitz" very good quality with great padding and comfort.Its lightweight and has 3 m reflectors to protect the child.I paid $99 with free delivery. Received the bag in 3 working days from the store. Its available at Branded Bags Sales Online | Prada | Coach | Singapore | iMyBags.com.sg - Most Trusted Online Shopping Website. They are a Singapore online bag store. Delivers Free worldwide.The bag I bought for my daughter came with a pencil case, Colouring pencil case and pencils and a bag. All matching with the bag design. imybags is a Singapore company.

Great Price and Great value. Unlike those from China who pass off as ergonomic bags.Great designs for both boys and gals and they have larger ones for older kids.
20140704_161544_resized.jpg20140704_161653_resized.jpg20140704_161603_resized.jpg20140704_161553_resized.jpg

Last edited:

MomKiasu

My sons use pulley bags as that will not strain their backs as much. However, the best advice i can give is to ensure that your child’s bag is always clear of unnecessary weight. Make sure that they know their schedule and bring stuff that is only require for that day.

cookie77

Trolley bags are good if the child is big enough to pull the bag up the staircase, but some schools strongly discourage trolley bags because kids struggle to carry them along the staircase since the trolley bags tend to be heavier than standard school bags.