Science tuition

AceTutors

acetutor-logo.png

Dear Parents and Tutors,

Over at AceTutors.com.sg we are always striving to assist parents in finding a suitable tutor for their child. To assist the children to succeed academically we have over 15000 tutors profile in our database, I am certain you will be able to find a tutor that can meet your requirements.

For Tutors, we are always having a constant stream of tuition assignments. Please visit www.acetutors.com.sg for more information.

Best Regards,

AceTutors

[h=1]acetutor-logo.png

Adequate Sleep Equals Smarter Children[/h]
According to Dr Ines Wilhelm of the University of Tubingen’s Institute for Medical Psychology and Behavioural Neurobiology, studies of adults have shown that sleeping after learning supports the long-term storage of material learned. In the study published by Dr Wilhelm in 2013, it was found that children’s brains can transform subconscious learning into explicit knowledge while they sleep – more effectively than the brains of adults.

For the full article please kindly click on the following link;
Adequate Sleep Equals Smarter Children

Mojolove

Nowadays different schools start different topics, how to find a tuition centre which cater to this? Any suggestions?

syteo

More than 20 years experience tutoring.
Records of 'O' levels scoring As' for combined science(physics/chemistry) and Mathematics with past students as reference

Focus on Primary/Secondary students,
- Mathematics
- Science
- E-mathematics
- Combined Science(Physics/Chemistry)

Home group tuition @ Tampines

Please PM me for more details

hhc

O Level Physics & Chemistry Tuition Class - Just $50 for 5 months
Choa Chu Kang RC 9 walking distance from Yew Tee MRT
Every Saturday 9am to 10.30am
I am a grass root leader and a volunteer teaching with multi-media
Interested pl resgister with RC, address and contact at link below:
Chua Chu Kang Zone 9 RC

AliceSoo

Mummies. My child is having tuition from this tutor, that helped my neighbour's child for PSLE. To me, he is good. If you need help, you can contact him, Eugene 9091 7296. Say you are my friend, as he might give you a cut off the fees. Good luck.

Tristar

My children have been getting constant improvement from 50++ to 70++ after joining this tuition. The lessons are very interactive and my children love it. Any parent keen to know more, pls pm me.

AceTutors

The root of education stems from the learnings shared between teachers and student, however, what truly matters most would be the lasting and effective relationship between them. At Ace Tutors, we not only provide experienced tutors at competitive rates, we also strive to create win-win situations for both tutor and student through our hassle-free matching system. Enjoy our free matching services with your desired tutors and embark on an educational journey of proven results with us today. Check out our tutors who are rated good or excellent by us – Good Tutors as well as find out what parents are saying about us. Head on to www.acetutors.com.sg or call 6100-2237 to find out more!