Screamings

vodkager

My DS's currently 15mos.. lately, he has been screaming and crying alot outside.. i understand it is normal.. but i feel that it is a need to educate him and i don't know how.. it is veryvery frustrating.. this only happens when he is outside and we've stopped moving.. like i stop at a station to look at some stuffs or when we were having our meals and he was sitting on the high chair.. nothing will help.. not even by giving him food.. at times, i thought he was hungry.. but straight after feeding him milk, he starts his nonsense again.. it is really driving me crazy and it got me so upset.. i felt so horrible.. like im a failed mummy who couldnt discipline her kid.. and what's worse with the stares of e public.. i tried to beat him.. but he will only pause for awhile like 5 secs and starts all over again.. what can i do? im feeling so helpless..=(

Mum2Matty

tell me about it! our kids can shake hands & hug each other!

my boy will scream his lungs out at home for no reason whatsoever!

change clothes oso scream, change diapers also scream, bored oso scream, etc etc

lml2402

Aiyo, my DS oso have tis problem. Sometimes really dont know what to do, especially outside people staring and looking :embarrassed:

BbYew

Alamak, I tot oni happens to both my DS...:shyxxx: Dunno y they scream...but whenever they start it, either me or DH will bring them to 1 corner, talk to them and tell them wat are the consequences they'r going to face later...