Searching for a recommendable pre-school/childcare/nursery for my 19 months old son

ConcernedFather

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum.

Just to share, I'm a father of 2 boys, one 19 months+ & one 1 month+. I'm the sole breadwinner for my family drawing a modest pay & I stay near Pasir Ris Polyclinic area.

The reason why I'm here is because I'm very worried & concerned on which childcare or pre-school I should enrol my first child for N1 when he turns 3. I'm very worried as I fear that if I send my son to a wrong one, I'll end up wasting my money & suffer in regrets.

Honestly speaking, to begin with, I do not really know the differences between a nursery, childcare centre & a pre-school. Or are they all the same meaning?

I sincerely appreciate the kind replies of parents who are residing in Pasir Ris, on which childcare or pre-school is recommended for full day lesson for my case. Preferably a location near my place & credited with SPARK. Hope some kind soul can guide me through this.

ConcernedFather

Hazel1212

Re: Searching for a recommendable pre-school/childcare/nursery for my 19 months old s

Hi Concerned Father,

Here is great site for you to pick the most suitable schools for your children Kinderful.com. It lists all the schools by location and you can contact schools directly through the platform. Since you live in Pasir Ris (thats on your profile), here is the list of all the schools in that area.

Before you pick a school, read this article which tells you the different formats of preschools so that you can choose the type that you want (play-based, Montessori) - 7 Type of preschools and how they work in a classroom