Sell HDB before MOP

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
huge said:
i am selling my flat because my MIL is taking care of my kids.. 2 have 2 kids one in P3 and another 2years old. its quite tiring for the elderly to travel up and down everyday. so we decided to appeal... no choice...
In that case, what about selling MIL's flat ... incentive being she can keep the money from the sale for herself as retirement?

If MIL does not solely own her flat, then I guess appealing is your only way out ... but bear in mind that the authorities will hafta be very particular about supporting any appeals, otherwise they may end up opening a big can of worms for other people to exploit.
:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

huge said:
not everyone sell flat to earn money... :)
If you can prove that you are not making money, taking into consideration inflation rate ... then this could well be your main argument for the appeal. Better still, if you actually end up losing money ... even if it is just aper lossed to your CPF funds.

Prepare a statement of such calculations for the MP when you go seek their help ... the more prepared you are (in terms of stats & facts), the less excuse they have for not supporting you.
:wink: :wink:

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
Angelmum said:
I appealing HLE thru Minister, hehehe
My bro said get MP (my side long Q), make sure not those helpers, must meet n disturb MP very frequently to get attn
hope works :wink: :Dancing_tongue:
If you had been in the queue before, it is not difficult to see some of these so-called grassroots people are nothing more than pompous assholes who like to flaunt their "relationship" with the MP.

From my own experience, you can easily insist on speaking to the MP only ... provided you have prepared your case well, in terms of stats & facts. I even took the opportunity to remind my MP that her own grassroots clowns may well cause her more than a few votes, which has totally nothing to do with her even.
:biggrin: :biggrin:

Angelmum

I even took the opportunity to remind my MP that her own grassroots clowns may well cause her more than a few votes, which has totally nothing to do with her even.
:biggrin: :biggrin:

u daring wor!

Hope the title 'Minister' good for HLE appeal (I provided salary slip, facts & figures), if no gd, then guess I just stay n dont move hse

huge

2 weeks after i send an appeal.. i have got a confirmation from the HDB.... Thanks for all your reply :001_302: