Selling london weight management coffee- effective slimming coffee

lalalaworld

Hi I'm selling 5 boxes of brand new london weight management coffee (London express coffee 761). The original price is $168 per box but I'm selling at $110.

This product helps to increase metabolism rate, burn fat and control appetite. Each sachet can burn 1000 calories. It helps to reduce weight even if you do not have time to exercise.

Each box has 15 sachets. Take 1 or 2 sachets per day, one in the morning 30min before breakfast to keep start your metabolism faster, another one in the afternoon after lunch. All the ingredients are natural and contain only 0.5% of caffeine.

Effective for losing weight and weight management in the long run. I've been drinking it for quite a while and it helped me reached my target weight (lost about 20kg!), so I decided to sell the remaining 5 boxes. All boxes are uncollected at the outlet yet so don't need to worry about the expiry date.

Last edited:

jasonchng1987

Hi I'm selling 5 boxes of brand new london weight management coffee (London express coffee 761). The original price is $168 per box but I'm selling at $110.

This product helps to increase metabolism rate, burn fat and control appetite. Each sachet can burn 1000 calories. It helps to reduce weight even if you do not have time to exercise.

Each box has 15 sachets. Take 1 or 2 sachets per day, one in the morning 30min before breakfast to keep start your metabolism faster, another one in the afternoon after lunch. All the ingredients are natural and contain only 0.5% of caffeine.

Effective for losing weight and weight management in the long run. I've been drinking it for quite a while and it helped me reached my target weight (lost about 20kg!), so I decided to sell the remaining 5 boxes. All boxes are uncollected at the outlet yet so don't need to worry about the expiry date.
i want buy.............

anitatukci

And why can't you go and throw out this box, even though I have nothing against recycling and so on? By the way, I once had a business with Charge 4, and I sold a lot of these pieces. And you have no idea how long I have been looking for a packaging supplier, who will constantly supply special packages for me to send to the post office. But I didn't find anything, and I had to buy such packages from the company. It's good that I'm selling coffee now. I advise everyone to drink a cup of coffee in the morning because it increases the body's tone. And yes, caffeine in small amounts is not harmful. It is even helpful.