Seriously?!

snowbear

Wow Snowbear, your mother in law really crazy.. :nah:

If she's my mother in law, i sure blacklist her and will only bring my gal to visit her once a year.. :p
I blacklisted her but no use lehh... cannot bar her from coming over also. Sianzzz. How i wish i can just bring my dd to her once a year. Then my life will be more pleasant... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

snowbear

omg snowbear.... your mother in law really. so scary!!!!!!!!!!

sorry to say, but she has no common sense.... -.-"
dun need to be sorry, coz i think the same way too. I think deep down inside, my hubby also thinks so... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

Stan

like the others, i think it's your child so you call the shots. Too bad if your mother in law doesn't like it. Should I ever go back to work, I will also rather put my dear daughter at CC than let my mother in law take care of her. I'd also be using the excuse of "let her interact with others, learn to be indept etc.". :tlaugh:

I dont trust my alicia with my mother in law , not even for 10min. You know, when i was having dinner with my hubby at home last monday, my darling woke up from her nap so i let my mother in law take care of her for awhile. During that short 10min, here's what she did with my dear daughter:

She gave her the spare parts of the metal tap and the hose to play with (the old one in the toilet gave way so my hubby changed it). She didn't even think what could happen to my dear daughter should she have flung the tap-head towards her baby face! I was so pissed and my hubby quickly told her that she must be crazy to let our dear daughter play with that...

Next, she asked my dear daughter to push her walker and walk. Sounds like nothing wrong but my dear daughter was still in her sleepsuit and her sleepsuit doesn't have non-slip soles and she nearly fell flat on her face! Sigh. Luckily, hubby was there to tell her off again.

Other horror stories about her: when my hubby was young, he fell from the kitchen countertop coz she used to bathe him in the sink. When he was only a few years old, he had to have his stomach washed out coz he ingested a whole bottle of sleeping pills that was left unattended in the room. She used to leave him home alone in the sarong for up to 5hrs even(!) so she could go shopping, do her hair etc..

And she always says she wants to take care of my princess. How to let this woman take care of my child? :eek::eek: I dont think I'm being unreasonable at all!
shocking! My mouth dropped open ah.... dont say 10mins, not even 10 secs!

snowbear

shocking! My mouth dropped open .... dont say 10mins, not even 10 secs!
:tlaugh::tlaugh: yeah, but sometimes can't be helped like last monday lorr... when dd woke up while hubby and i were in the middle of dinner. How to say dun let her look after? So usually i try to eat dinner earlier in the bid to make sure that i've finished dinner by the time my darling wakes up so tt dun need to let mil look after her...

Ting

alr so tired, still need to live in fear of your mil~(as in fear she will hurt your baby.)

hard on u snow bear!

snowbear

already so tired, still need to live in fear of your mother in law~(as in fear she will hurt your baby.)

hard on you snow bear!
ya lorr... some more hubby will still always pass alicia to his mum when she's here... my heart will race damn fast... then i'll find some chance to 'snatch' her back from my mil... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

apollo

My case is sister in law... she is number 1 on my hate list!
every mummies sure got one buay gum ppl in the inlaws side... i got 3.. fil, grand mil and one most sickening which i hate most: hubby's AUNT!!! the most sickening woman!!

apollo

i pray hard i wont have.... hahah!
more or less will have one.. even u can get along well with ur mil, maybe fil not good? like me lohh, my mil so far okay, is my fil super MCP! my grand mil super obiang thinking... my hubby's aunt super extra, tot she knows EVERYTHING!

so huhh, more or less will have 1-2 monsters from inlwas side one... haha...

PinkDiamonds

more or less will have one.. even you can get along well with your mother in law, maybe father in law not good? like me lohh, my mother in law so far okay, is my father in law super MCP! my grand mother in law super obiang thinking... my hubby's aunt super extra, thought she knows EVERYTHING!

YES! I hate those extra aunties. Think they got a few grandchildren already then they make very good advisors -_-

PinkDiamonds

You know I am *STILL* doing my sleep training because my hubby keeps on interrupting. So frustrating.

The other day we left DD with my MIL for the first-time to babysit as it was my birthday and we wanted to spend the day out alone. I packed everything properly for her, milk powder, bottle, handkerchief, diapers, extra set of clothes to change into. We left her around 11am, and went back to get DD around 6pm.

You know what? She never change the diaper!!! I remember I pack 2 diapers, come back also 2 diapers in the bag. Then my girl was drooling so much but she didn't change into the extra set of clothes I brought. Gosh.

And that day she totally screw up my sleep training. Carry and rock her to sleep. We had so much problems getting her to go to bed that night!!!

Also his know-it-all aunty gave us a cream to put for DD's eczema. She say last time use on don't know who very good, then keep telling us to use it. & u noe I found out from the dermatologist at NSC that it's a very strong steroid cream!!! DD's skin got white patches now because of that. Somemore after we told her very nicely, she didn't even feel guilty about it at all!

Ting

more or less will have one.. even you can get along well with your mother in law, maybe father in law not good? like me lohh, my mother in law so far okay, is my father in law super MCP! my grand mother in law super obiang thinking... my hubby's aunt super extra, thought she knows EVERYTHING!

no FIL..bf parents r divorced n his dad is MIA alr.
my future SIL is also a okok person.
one thing im glad is both future SIL n MIL also dote on pin. :D