Shack cup/bowl noddles for busy people?

dek2k8

Alpha Male
Shack cup/bowl noodles for busy people?

How many "shack cup/bowl noodles" do you keep at your kitchen cupboard? :001_302::001_302:

I think it is a necessity for busy city people.

:tlaugh::tlaugh:

Last edited:

LoVeS

i dun really like bowl type noodles i prefer packet type as i like my noodles to b overcooked until very pong pong. Anyway ur NOODLES spell wrongly :shyxxx:

shopaholic

I prefer packet noodles too but I try not to take them if I can help it. Will usually stock a few packets (abt 5) in case we feel very hungry in the night.

vion

I hv all kinds of pkt noodles but will stand by some cup noodles too....sometimes lazy to on the stove to cook ma...hehe...cup noodles r easier....

dek2k8

Alpha Male
I hv all kinds of pkt noodles but will stand by some cup noodles too....sometimes lazy to on the stove to cook ma...hehe...cup noodles r easier....
Hi,
Yes,
Just a press on the electric water pot button,
pour the hot water to noodles; wait 3 minutes with a covering.
Good for us.

For your info,
Only cup noodles,green tea , coffee & milk tea were allowed in a long OT company meeting as remembered in the past.

:001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

:tlaugh::tlaugh:

Last edited:

Pwiincess

I have alot lohs!! Haha. Always buy a few when I pass by suoermarkets, even if there are some in my kitchen. I love RAMEN 100 especially! My favourite! However, Hubby now keeps a very firm line with the frequency of me eating them.

dek2k8

Alpha Male
I have alot lohs!! Haha. Always buy a few when I pass by suoermarkets, even if there are some in my kitchen. I love RAMEN 100 especially! My favourite! However, Hubby now keeps a very firm line with the frequency of me eating them.

Yes, it's really convenient to housewife.

I buy lots with a box when the supermarket is doing a low price promotion sale. Hehe :tlaugh::001_302:

Mrs Xie

More packet noodles than cup noodles for me..... Cos i prefers to add in some veggie like Cai Xin while I cook. I love Pokka, No MSG and the noodles are so nice :Dancing_wub:

yummysundae

I hv assorted of both types (cups/bowel & pkts).... No preferred brand. I agree tt its convienent but I try not to eat them too often.
But they come in handy when we r holidaying overseas & miss the local food.... Its a sort of comfort food, agree?:wong19:

dek2k8

Alpha Male
I hv assorted of both types (cups/bowel & pkts).... No preferred brand. I agree tt its convienent but I try not to eat them too often.
But they come in handy when we r holidaying overseas & miss the local food.... Its a sort of comfort food, agree?:wong19:
Yes,agreed.:tlaugh::001_302:
It is to handy and persevere not taking too much. :spamxxx: