Shakura Pigmentation Beauty facial experiences and products

Discussion in 'Skin Care Beauty' started by jasmine198820192019, Aug 3, 2016.

1. GinnaMarch 30, 2016 11:30 pm
      I went today to J cube for a free trial today. and one thing that i agree with all of the above comments is that try to hard sell. As soon as she started using the enzyme i started feeling itchy and i told her so. The massage was for 3 min in total and neither did they trim my eyebrows nor pluck out the blackheads.After the session she pushed the packages and i said i didnt bring my credit card, and the lady had the guts to say that i only go for free facials everywhere. I went with the impression that as the name is Japanese,they would have excellent customer service . But alas.
      I am very happy with the package that i have with another company currently which is $120 for facial and eye treatment
      So ladies pl, even for free do not visit the J cube outlet.Reply​

2. [​IMG]
      hiJune 04, 2016 8:49 pm
      I went to Jcube for free trial today and they tried to hard sell me too. When it seems like they would not let me off no matter how many times I said no, I stood up to leave the consulting room. The senior consultant PEGGY LIM proceeded to insult me, remarking, "This is (company) stewardess. Want to just leave like that. Stewardess." There is no need to resort to insulting people when they don't want to sign up for packages. We as customers need to observe if there are any breakouts after doing their trial. It is no ethical to force people to sign up on the spot. Very bad experience.Reply​

3. [​IMG]
      SazaxJune 20, 2016 12:31 am
      I signed up for a package and I deeply regret it. Their "spot removal" treatment has left me with craters in my face where they "removed" my freckles and also dark marks that are even bigger and more obvious than the freckles they were supposed to remove. It's been 2 months and the scars are still not going away. I'm going to try to get a refund or at least get them to fix the damage they did to my skin, but pls learn from my stupidity and DO NOT sign up with them. It's a money-making scam.Reply​

1. [h=3]Shakura Pigmentation Beauty facial experiences and products[/h]

(Post edited on 4 July 2014 as I bought and used more products.)

I signed up for the trial sessions last year since I do have pigmentation issues, for those who know me will know. And since they advertised heavily on air, thought it wouldn't kill to try.

During the trial, a skin analysis was given. That took about 30mins. The treatment result didn't show my pigmentation reduced. My face looked the same to me. But the treatment was enjoyable, besides the usual cleansing, masks, there's also the eyebrow trimmings and massage. A special pigmentation treatment was done as well, not sure the effectiveness but I felt great. Face seemed more supple, cleaner and brighter.

After the treatment, was asked to sit in the consultation room and this is where they try to sell me packages. The pigmentation treatment sessions of 10 will cost SGD1800 (after discount!). I frankly told her I wouldn't even think about it so she counter proposed a more basic facial treatment at SGD800 (after 50% discount) for 10 sessions. I signed it up. Not because to fend her off or that the treatment is effective but because I was looking for facial packages and her skills are good plus the products used are really pleasant.

She walked in with a pleasant surprise! Gave me a full range of products she thinks suitable for me (I believed anyone who signed will get one set too).
    [​IMG]
    (Less the rightmost product which I bought myself at a later stage.)

For someone who doesn't use any facial products (you can tell I even have to label the products to remind me the sequence in how to use them!) and to actually comment that these are perfect, I'm not lying.

1. Cleanser. Liquid-gel form. It sends out a really pleasant fresh smell that I fell in love with.
    [​IMG]
    2. Toner. Not like it is of any difference to the rest of the toners you can buy off the shelves in the market, just simply love it because it also has this really pleasant smell and it is alcohol free, so actually cotton wools are be not used.

[​IMG]
    3. Serum Spray. Supposed to be hydrating. The only thing I didn't quite like is the spray function as it doesn't spread out evenly like it should. But no complaints on the serum liquid itself.
    [​IMG]
    4. Moisturizer. Really love the container, pretty convenient with a gentle press. Most importantly, it doesn't leave your face sticky after use like some other moisturizers would. Would have loved it more if they have a bigger bottle!
    [​IMG]
    5. Sunscreen. Same container style as the moisturizer. It also doesn't leave your face sticky or oily after use. No complaints!
    [​IMG]
    6. Intensive Spot Corrector. Bought this at SGD88 to try. Use this once every night. It has a very unique bottle style where you have to place the nozzle against your skin to dispense. No rubbing (she said!) but just dabbing it at pigmentation area. I still can't be sure how effective this is....
    [​IMG]
    7. Spot Corrector. It too, also has a really pleasant smell. It looked gross though as it appears as some form of yellow liquid. But I think it only costs me SGD33/bottle. No harm buying a bottle and try. Afterall, their products never leave any sticky feel on my face anyway. So I used this in the morning and then the intensive spot corrector at night.
    [​IMG]
    8. Eye Cream. Not sure if it is effective but it sure feels good. Non-sticky or oily or wet. Just a comfortable feeling. Though this does not have a pleasant smell like the rest, but it is okay since it's applied over the eyes anyway. It smells like Fast Food restaurant's exhaust. LOL. Each time the therapist applied on me, I really thought she just had her dinner and burped. But after I bought this, I realised, it is the product itself. :p But honestly, I did feel my eyes less puffy and less dehydrated.
    [​IMG]

And it was only until today I googled (because I wanted to purchase a set of the products to stock up) that I found many many negative comments of Shakura, majority are those in Malaysia. There are a handful complaints from Singapore as well, even at the branch I patronized. Complaints related to consultants trying to hard sell very badly and also treatments causing their faces to swell and itch. But to each of her own, everyone have different sensitivities. Oh well, the last Spa package I signed close to SGD1000, they closed down even before I could even try it out for one time! Luck! Let's hope I have better luck this round!
    Much as I guess I wouldn't re-sign the package unless they could reduce the cost much further, but I really love their products. I have never used a single facial product till its last drip in its bottle/tube in my life till date but I know I would for Shakura products. I obediently used them twice daily. And when I travel without them, I felt lost! They are costly, but they are the only ones that could make feel like using them!

@ 10:42 pm [​IMG] Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Tags: ProductsReviews

[h=4]36 comments:[/h]
    1. [​IMG]
      VincciMarch 04, 2015 5:22 pm
      Hi, may I know the name of your consultant? I previously went there and was charged 1800 for 10 sessions too (which I turned down immediately). They counter offered 750 for 5 sessions which I took up. However I was only given 2 products, the serum and moisturizer :(
      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      • [​IMG]
        Eve YapMarch 05, 2015 10:12 am
        Hi Vincci, maybe it's different kind of treatment? Renewal of package is even cheaper! My therapist is Fei, very nice and gentle lady, especially love her facial massage skills. The products gifts, from what I understand is some credit card offer (though I didn't believe 100%). But they products are suitable for me and so have been purchasing over and over again. :)
        Delete

• [​IMG]
        VincciMay 16, 2015 12:19 pm
        I'm sorry I just read your message and thanks for your reply! I turned down their offer again when they tried to charge me 750 for another 5 more sessions. Instead my consultant offered 500 for maintenance sessions (10 times). She explained to me the difference is only at the type of mask used at the end of the session, it will only be a normal face mask and not the intensive mask type :) still quite happy with her service and hope I will get to see results soon!
        Delete

2. [​IMG]
      joysofyz yunziMarch 06, 2015 2:35 pm
      Hi, can I know what your package consist of and the location of your branch? :)
      I just signed up for a 5 session package for $321 (said to be discounted student price + $21 gst i dunno y + 1 free box consisting 1 milk essence + 3 some enzymes). I just read the review of the this shop and realised there are many negative comments.. also price varies from $300 for 6 sessions to $1000 etc blah blah.. so would like to compare.. thx!! :)
      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      • [​IMG]
        Eve YapMarch 07, 2015 1:06 am
        Wow that sounded cheap!

Be careful when you read commrnts because some are referring to Malaysia branches. Singapore branches are generally okay.

As long as you are satisfied and comfortable of your therapist, okay with location, dont think too much and enjoy! :)
        Delete

• [​IMG]
        nastyFebruary 03, 2016 1:36 am
        Hi, may i know from which branch cos today i just go for my free trial at Singapore and also signed up for 5 sessions package for $321 + 5 eye treatments. Hope to know more of the results, thanks.
        Delete

3. [​IMG]
      For xcraveformoreeApril 12, 2015 12:52 pm
      Hi, I went to my free trial yesterday at Singapore bishan outlet. The consultant introduced me sgd 500 for 5 sessions with a set of home kit products and 1 free eye treatment, or sgd 500 for 10 sessions but without anything. The amount is without gst. Im wondering did they charge differently to different customer. Joysofyz yunzi's one is really cheap. I'm also comparing as I don't know should sign up for their package. The first trial result just brighten my skin and oily skin is lessen by a little bit. I don't know is it worth to take the $500 package as I'm just started my career and my pay is pretty low to take $500 package though.
      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      • [​IMG]
        Eve YapApril 13, 2015 9:42 am
        Hehe. If I were you, would have taken up $500 for 10 sessions. Afterall, doubt there is any validity period (but you'd better check on this!).
        Delete

4. [​IMG]
      joysofyz yunziApril 12, 2015 5:39 pm
      I signed up on impulse!! Actually I regretted it right after I left the shop.. but at least your skin did brighten up and became less oily :) I had rashes on my face the next day :(
      She offered me their so-called student package. my package consists of eye mask+normal hydrating mask (not intensive mask, after I PAID only she said)+extraction+normal routine. I think thats all! Personally I don't think is really cheap since I don't see any result.. and until today, I havent return for my next treatment.
      In my opinion, since they have the nerve to inform customer regarding the differences of the mask only after I paid (I don't even know there are two types of masks beforehand), I don't think they are really ethical, and hence don't really trust their products (since they caused me rashes somemore)...
      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      • [​IMG]
        Val Hx AApril 12, 2015 6:10 pm
        Oh That's not Good. Which outlet you went? And how many more treatment u left? For me, even though I my skin did brighten and less oily, but I read so many bad reviews especially from Malaysia That's make me worried that I will be the next victim. :( I should not sign up their package I guess. Xcraveformoree here.
        Delete

• [​IMG]
        joysofyz yunziApril 13, 2015 12:36 am
        The new outlet at Yew Tee. I assumed is one of the more "innocent" outlet already. Suddenly remembered, the outlet called me last week and told me that my consultant changed outlet (which I read on other reviews that some people said they never got their actual consultant, I assume I am one of the new victim?) 5 treatments left, and I will leave my credit card at home every single time I go in the future...
        Is up to you to decide if you want to sign their package :) probably some other facial outlets work in this same mindset too. But I will not judge further more as this was the first Singapore facial outlet that I signed my package with :/ Normally I did my facial in Malaysia where the aunty spent nearly 3hours, really with the intention to clear my face completely, best of all only RM28 per treatment. So I am not too used to Singapore facial outlets services..
        Delete

5. [​IMG]
      chinkoMay 09, 2015 12:42 pm
      No one mentioned the milk enzyme penetrating the inner layer of our skin to make it more healthy. I had a free trial yesterday. Can't say for sure it the brighter skin was due to that product or just the after-effects of any other facial. However, am convinced after seeing the pre & post scans that there was improved hydration and lightening. Willing to try 5 sessions to "confirm" improvement but not sure if I am paying too much at $120 a session. Consultant was not pushy...I also would not give face IF she was!
      ReplyDelete
      Replies

6. [​IMG]
      ElianMay 29, 2015 1:53 pm
      Hi All, After reading all the stories feel scare to attend the free trial tomorrow at Koven. Overall how was the facial? Should i go for the trial tomorrow?
      ReplyDelete

7. [​IMG]
      Eve YapMay 29, 2015 2:00 pm
      Since it is Free trial, why not? I started off as free trial too. In fact, I just bought another cleanser and moisturizer yesterday at the Jcube branch. :D The products were really nice (gentle and fragrant to the skin) though I know I was being ripped off as they were selling at prices higher than bigger brands like Shisedo.

Go try it! No obligations to sign package (well, that depends on your own determination....).
      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      • [​IMG]
        ElianMay 29, 2015 2:03 pm
        Hi Eve, thanks for your advise.

Delete

• [​IMG]
        ElianMay 29, 2015 2:07 pm
        HI Eve, so after your facial and the products you using any improvement?
        Delete

• [​IMG]
        ElianMay 29, 2015 2:27 pm
        This comment has been removed by the author.
        Delete

• [​IMG]
        Eve YapMay 29, 2015 2:49 pm
        I use Shakura products everyday but only in the mornings (love the texture and scent). I use Shisedo at night. I'm not pretty to begin with so can't say for any improvements. My face skin is smooth, dry but mildly oily at T-zone but no pimples or whatsoever. Lots of pigmentation since young though, but likely inherited from my mother. I don't take care of my skin so I won't be a good gauge for you. I get in the sun often without sunblock as well.
        Delete

8. [​IMG]
      @_shelzJune 11, 2015 8:07 am
      ReplyDelete

9. [​IMG]
      Mei Zhen TanAugust 10, 2015 2:25 am
      Hi!

can i know the difference between the basic $500 for 10 sessions that majority took up, instead of the $1800, per 10 sessions ?

Any review so far after trying out their treatments? Would love to hear reviews soon !

Regards,
      Felicia
      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      • [​IMG]
        VincciAugust 11, 2015 4:29 pm
        Delete

• [​IMG]
        joysofyz yunziAugust 11, 2015 8:23 pm
        Oh no!!! So it is the mask that worsen my acne!! I thought it was their lousy extraction skills!! was quite pissed why I got more acne than before (big one that left me quite a lot of scars!) after each facial session :( prefer new york skin centre... that cooled down my acne... and I got 2 more sessions left!!!!!!! T^T
        Delete

10. [​IMG]
      Au Yong Wai ChenSeptember 22, 2015 12:30 pm
      Hi anyone have any good result to share after treatment ? I just signed up yesterday n I bit regret because my face itchy n rashes too.

ReplyDelete
      Replies

11. [​IMG]
      grace dOctober 23, 2015 11:58 pm
      immediately after the trial, in the 12 hours, the skin is very good. but after that, it's all itchy. i suspect it's the enzymes. it's strong so it works fast while you are at the shop. but after 12 hours, the skin's defences kick in and it gets all itchy.
      went to the tampines one.
      the sales manager was EXTRA SUPER pushy.
      pulled out every single trick she can use.
      she spent over 30 minutes non-stop trying to pressure and hard sell me.
      she said she left the door open so I cannot complain to casetrust that she used "hard sell" on me.
      before the trial began, they make you sign a form which says that they will NOT pressure or hard sell you. BS.
      she saw my address is landed property so kept saying how can i have no money.
      start from praising me, it didn't work.
      so moved on to humiliating me.
      saying i am turning into ugly old hag, didn't look after my skin, my husband will leave me, blarblarblar.
      felt like slapping her face.
      the manager's name is MENARD YEOW. if the junior cannot close any deal, she will use the trick to "call the manager and ask if they have any special promotion just for you."
      beware!
      she will try every thing to squeeze money out of you.
      i told her if i think it works, i will come back another day. no need to pressure me this minute.
      she said if i walk out i will never come back.
      i am like what??? so it must be crap if i never come back! logic

2. Let me share a bit more...i want to become their living testimony...I had mine at JCube..If you are going for their trial...be sure to walk out with determination. The consultant can sit with you for 2 hrs to persuade u. Do not go into theri consulting room...just thank them and walk out and give yourself time to think if theis package is good for you...Its expensive. i foolishly sign up with their special offers...promising that my pigmentation will lighten after the 1st 5 treatment...its still there...When the consultant were persuading you to sign up...they will afree to any hour you want to come in for treatment...agfter you sign up...NOt available...not avaialble...not available..I wanted to go for 2pm and theri 2pm is the most popular. Each time i go in for my treatment, i feel like walking out becos their service is so "cold"...One time trial is always at their best. I swear to become their nightmare advertisment

3. [h=3]Shakura Pigmentation Beauty facial experiences and products[/h]

(Post edited on 4 July 2014 as I bought and used more products.)

I signed up for the trial sessions last year since I do have pigmentation issues, for those who know me will know. And since they advertised heavily on air, thought it wouldn't kill to try.

During the trial, a skin analysis was given. That took about 30mins. The treatment result didn't show my pigmentation reduced. My face looked the same to me. But the treatment was enjoyable, besides the usual cleansing, masks, there's also the eyebrow trimmings and massage. A special pigmentation treatment was done as well, not sure the effectiveness but I felt great. Face seemed more supple, cleaner and brighter.

After the treatment, was asked to sit in the consultation room and this is where they try to sell me packages. The pigmentation treatment sessions of 10 will cost SGD1800 (after discount!). I frankly told her I wouldn't even think about it so she counter proposed a more basic facial treatment at SGD800 (after 50% discount) for 10 sessions. I signed it up. Not because to fend her off or that the treatment is effective but because I was looking for facial packages and her skills are good plus the products used are really pleasant.

She walked in with a pleasant surprise! Gave me a full range of products she thinks suitable for me (I believed anyone who signed will get one set too).
    [​IMG]
    (Less the rightmost product which I bought myself at a later stage.)

For someone who doesn't use any facial products (you can tell I even have to label the products to remind me the sequence in how to use them!) and to actually comment that these are perfect, I'm not lying.

1. Cleanser. Liquid-gel form. It sends out a really pleasant fresh smell that I fell in love with.
    [​IMG]
    2. Toner. Not like it is of any difference to the rest of the toners you can buy off the shelves in the market, just simply love it because it also has this really pleasant smell and it is alcohol free, so actually cotton wools are be not used.

[​IMG]
    3. Serum Spray. Supposed to be hydrating. The only thing I didn't quite like is the spray function as it doesn't spread out evenly like it should. But no complaints on the serum liquid itself.
    [​IMG]
    4. Moisturizer. Really love the container, pretty convenient with a gentle press. Most importantly, it doesn't leave your face sticky after use like some other moisturizers would. Would have loved it more if they have a bigger bottle!
    [​IMG]
    5. Sunscreen. Same container style as the moisturizer. It also doesn't leave your face sticky or oily after use. No complaints!
    [​IMG]
    6. Intensive Spot Corrector. Bought this at SGD88 to try. Use this once every night. It has a very unique bottle style where you have to place the nozzle against your skin to dispense. No rubbing (she said!) but just dabbing it at pigmentation area. I still can't be sure how effective this is....
    [​IMG]
    7. Spot Corrector. It too, also has a really pleasant smell. It looked gross though as it appears as some form of yellow liquid. But I think it only costs me SGD33/bottle. No harm buying a bottle and try. Afterall, their products never leave any sticky feel on my face anyway. So I used this in the morning and then the intensive spot corrector at night.
    [​IMG]
    8. Eye Cream. Not sure if it is effective but it sure feels good. Non-sticky or oily or wet. Just a comfortable feeling. Though this does not have a pleasant smell like the rest, but it is okay since it's applied over the eyes anyway. It smells like Fast Food restaurant's exhaust. LOL. Each time the therapist applied on me, I really thought she just had her dinner and burped. But after I bought this, I realised, it is the product itself. :p But honestly, I did feel my eyes less puffy and less dehydrated.
    [​IMG]

And it was only until today I googled (because I wanted to purchase a set of the products to stock up) that I found many many negative comments of Shakura, majority are those in Malaysia. There are a handful complaints from Singapore as well, even at the branch I patronized. Complaints related to consultants trying to hard sell very badly and also treatments causing their faces to swell and itch. But to each of her own, everyone have different sensitivities. Oh well, the last Spa package I signed close to SGD1000, they closed down even before I could even try it out for one time! Luck! Let's hope I have better luck this round!
    Much as I guess I wouldn't re-sign the package unless they could reduce the cost much further, but I really love their products. I have never used a single facial product till its last drip in its bottle/tube in my life till date but I know I would for Shakura products. I obediently used them twice daily. And when I travel without them, I felt lost! They are costly, but they are the only ones that could make feel like using them!

@ 10:42 pm [​IMG] Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

Tags: ProductsReviews

[h=4]36 comments:[/h]
    1. [​IMG]
      VincciMarch 04, 2015 5:22 pm
      Hi, may I know the name of your consultant? I previously went there and was charged 1800 for 10 sessions too (which I turned down immediately). They counter offered 750 for 5 sessions which I took up. However I was only given 2 products, the serum and moisturizer :(
      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      • [​IMG]
        Eve YapMarch 05, 2015 10:12 am
        Hi Vincci, maybe it's different kind of treatment? Renewal of package is even cheaper! My therapist is Fei, very nice and gentle lady, especially love her facial massage skills. The products gifts, from what I understand is some credit card offer (though I didn't believe 100%). But they products are suitable for me and so have been purchasing over and over again. :)
        Delete

• [​IMG]
        VincciMay 16, 2015 12:19 pm
        I'm sorry I just read your message and thanks for your reply! I turned down their offer again when they tried to charge me 750 for another 5 more sessions. Instead my consultant offered 500 for maintenance sessions (10 times). She explained to me the difference is only at the type of mask used at the end of the session, it will only be a normal face mask and not the intensive mask type :) still quite happy with her service and hope I will get to see results soon!
        Delete

2. [​IMG]
      joysofyz yunziMarch 06, 2015 2:35 pm
      Hi, can I know what your package consist of and the location of your branch? :)
      I just signed up for a 5 session package for $321 (said to be discounted student price + $21 gst i dunno y + 1 free box consisting 1 milk essence + 3 some enzymes). I just read the review of the this shop and realised there are many negative comments.. also price varies from $300 for 6 sessions to $1000 etc blah blah.. so would like to compare.. thx!! :)
      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      • [​IMG]
        Eve YapMarch 07, 2015 1:06 am
        Wow that sounded cheap!

Be careful when you read commrnts because some are referring to Malaysia branches. Singapore branches are generally okay.

As long as you are satisfied and comfortable of your therapist, okay with location, dont think too much and enjoy! :)
        Delete

• [​IMG]
        nastyFebruary 03, 2016 1:36 am
        Hi, may i know from which branch cos today i just go for my free trial at Singapore and also signed up for 5 sessions package for $321 + 5 eye treatments. Hope to know more of the results, thanks.
        Delete

3. [​IMG]
      For xcraveformoreeApril 12, 2015 12:52 pm
      Hi, I went to my free trial yesterday at Singapore bishan outlet. The consultant introduced me sgd 500 for 5 sessions with a set of home kit products and 1 free eye treatment, or sgd 500 for 10 sessions but without anything. The amount is without gst. Im wondering did they charge differently to different customer. Joysofyz yunzi's one is really cheap. I'm also comparing as I don't know should sign up for their package. The first trial result just brighten my skin and oily skin is lessen by a little bit. I don't know is it worth to take the $500 package as I'm just started my career and my pay is pretty low to take $500 package though.
      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      • [​IMG]
        Eve YapApril 13, 2015 9:42 am
        Hehe. If I were you, would have taken up $500 for 10 sessions. Afterall, doubt there is any validity period (but you'd better check on this!).
        Delete

4. [​IMG]
      joysofyz yunziApril 12, 2015 5:39 pm
      I signed up on impulse!! Actually I regretted it right after I left the shop.. but at least your skin did brighten up and became less oily :) I had rashes on my face the next day :(
      She offered me their so-called student package. my package consists of eye mask+normal hydrating mask (not intensive mask, after I PAID only she said)+extraction+normal routine. I think thats all! Personally I don't think is really cheap since I don't see any result.. and until today, I havent return for my next treatment.
      In my opinion, since they have the nerve to inform customer regarding the differences of the mask only after I paid (I don't even know there are two types of masks beforehand), I don't think they are really ethical, and hence don't really trust their products (since they caused me rashes somemore)...
      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      • [​IMG]
        Val Hx AApril 12, 2015 6:10 pm
        Oh That's not Good. Which outlet you went? And how many more treatment u left? For me, even though I my skin did brighten and less oily, but I read so many bad reviews especially from Malaysia That's make me worried that I will be the next victim. :( I should not sign up their package I guess. Xcraveformoree here.
        Delete

• [​IMG]
        joysofyz yunziApril 13, 2015 12:36 am
        The new outlet at Yew Tee. I assumed is one of the more "innocent" outlet already. Suddenly remembered, the outlet called me last week and told me that my consultant changed outlet (which I read on other reviews that some people said they never got their actual consultant, I assume I am one of the new victim?) 5 treatments left, and I will leave my credit card at home every single time I go in the future...
        Is up to you to decide if you want to sign their package :) probably some other facial outlets work in this same mindset too. But I will not judge further more as this was the first Singapore facial outlet that I signed my package with :/ Normally I did my facial in Malaysia where the aunty spent nearly 3hours, really with the intention to clear my face completely, best of all only RM28 per treatment. So I am not too used to Singapore facial outlets services..
        Delete

5. [​IMG]
      chinkoMay 09, 2015 12:42 pm
      No one mentioned the milk enzyme penetrating the inner layer of our skin to make it more healthy. I had a free trial yesterday. Can't say for sure it the brighter skin was due to that product or just the after-effects of any other facial. However, am convinced after seeing the pre & post scans that there was improved hydration and lightening. Willing to try 5 sessions to "confirm" improvement but not sure if I am paying too much at $120 a session. Consultant was not pushy...I also would not give face IF she was!
      ReplyDelete
      Replies

6. [​IMG]
      ElianMay 29, 2015 1:53 pm
      Hi All, After reading all the stories feel scare to attend the free trial tomorrow at Koven. Overall how was the facial? Should i go for the trial tomorrow?
      ReplyDelete

7. [​IMG]
      Eve YapMay 29, 2015 2:00 pm
      Since it is Free trial, why not? I started off as free trial too. In fact, I just bought another cleanser and moisturizer yesterday at the Jcube branch. :D The products were really nice (gentle and fragrant to the skin) though I know I was being ripped off as they were selling at prices higher than bigger brands like Shisedo.

Go try it! No obligations to sign package (well, that depends on your own determination....).
      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      • [​IMG]
        ElianMay 29, 2015 2:03 pm
        Hi Eve, thanks for your advise.

Delete

• [​IMG]
        ElianMay 29, 2015 2:07 pm
        HI Eve, so after your facial and the products you using any improvement?
        Delete

• [​IMG]
        ElianMay 29, 2015 2:27 pm
        Delete

• [​IMG]
        Eve YapMay 29, 2015 2:49 pm
        I use Shakura products everyday but only in the mornings (love the texture and scent). I use Shisedo at night. I'm not pretty to begin with so can't say for any improvements. My face skin is smooth, dry but mildly oily at T-zone but no pimples or whatsoever. Lots of pigmentation since young though, but likely inherited from my mother. I don't take care of my skin so I won't be a good gauge for you. I get in the sun often without sunblock as well.
        Delete

8. [​IMG]
      @_shelzJune 11, 2015 8:07 am
      ReplyDelete

9. [​IMG]
      Mei Zhen TanAugust 10, 2015 2:25 am
      Hi!

can i know the difference between the basic $500 for 10 sessions that majority took up, instead of the $1800, per 10 sessions ?

Any review so far after trying out their treatments? Would love to hear reviews soon !

Regards,
      Felicia
      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      • [​IMG]
        VincciAugust 11, 2015 4:29 pm
        Delete

• [​IMG]
        joysofyz yunziAugust 11, 2015 8:23 pm
        Oh no!!! So it is the mask that worsen my acne!! I thought it was their lousy extraction skills!! was quite pissed why I got more acne than before (big one that left me quite a lot of scars!) after each facial session :( prefer new york skin centre... that cooled down my acne... and I got 2 more sessions left!!!!!!! T^T
        Delete

10. [​IMG]
      Au Yong Wai ChenSeptember 22, 2015 12:30 pm
      Hi anyone have any good result to share after treatment ? I just signed up yesterday n I bit regret because my face itchy n rashes too.

ReplyDelete
      Replies

11. [​IMG]
      grace dOctober 23, 2015 11:58 pm
      immediately after the trial, in the 12 hours, the skin is very good. but after that, it's all itchy. i suspect it's the enzymes. it's strong so it works fast while you are at the shop. but after 12 hours, the skin's defences kick in and it gets all itchy.
      went to the tampines one.
      the sales manager was EXTRA SUPER pushy.
      pulled out every single trick she can use.
      she spent over 30 minutes non-stop trying to pressure and hard sell me.
      she said she left the door open so I cannot complain to casetrust that she used "hard sell" on me.
      before the trial began, they make you sign a form which says that they will NOT pressure or hard sell you. BS.
      she saw my address is landed property so kept saying how can i have no money.
      start from praising me, it didn't work.
      so moved on to humiliating me.
      saying i am turning into ugly old hag, didn't look after my skin, my husband will leave me, blarblarblar.
      felt like slapping her face.
      the manager's name is MENARD YEOW. if the junior cannot close any deal, she will use the trick to "call the manager and ask if they have any special promotion just for you."
      beware!
      she will try every thing to squeeze money out of you.
      i told her if i think it works, i will come back another day. no need to pressure me this minute.
      she said if i walk out i will never come back.
      i am like what??? so it must be crap if i never come back! logic...
      ReplyDelete

12. [​IMG]
      shaNovember 27, 2015 1:11 pm
      This is what happened in Malaysia:
      Shakura Pigmentation Beauty Salon - My girl friend has been their victim before, so I just want to warn you before it is too late. If you still want to try, remember: DON'T BRING CREDIT CARD!!!

(Please send this to warn all your friends...)

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2581704/all
      http://en.yelp.my/biz/shakura-pigmentation-beauty-petaling-jaya-2
      Devilives: Experience with Shakura Pigmentation Beauty
      ReplyDelete

13. [​IMG]
      unluckyDecember 15, 2015 10:00 am
      I have a free trial today.. After reading the comments just make me think weather to go onot?��
      ReplyDelete

14. [​IMG]
      DelilahFebruary 11, 2016 3:48 pm
      I regret signing up...they are very pushy in making you sign up...very bad services after you sign up. I can't wait for my package to be over
      ReplyDelete

15. [​IMG]
      DelilahFebruary 11, 2016 3:56 pm
      Let me share a bit more...i want to become their living testimony...I had mine at JCube..If you are going for their trial...be sure to walk out with determination. The consultant can sit with you for 2 hrs to persuade u. Do not go into theri consulting room...just thank them and walk out and give yourself time to think if theis package is good for you...Its expensive. i foolishly sign up with their special offers...promising that my pigmentation will lighten after the 1st 5 treatment...its still there...When the consultant were persuading you to sign up...they will afree to any hour you want to come in for treatment...agfter you sign up...NOt available...not avaialble...not available..I wanted to go for 2pm and theri 2pm is the most popular. Each time i go in for my treatment, i feel like walking out becos their service is so "cold"...One time trial is always at their best. I swear to become their nightmare advertisment
      ReplyDelete
      Replies

16. [​IMG]
      Wenzi SeahMarch 29, 2016 11:03 pm
      Dont ever try to enter this. forever will remember this bad experience in my lifetime with shakura!

I bought the promotion package for this shakura facial with RM28 at their roadshow, ioi mall.
      After that, they called me once a week to ask me make an appointment with them, I told them i was busy and need to arrange my schedule for facial. And one of the sales girl and return me in very rude talking.
      Fine, after a week, a girl called me again and i was thinking quite a long time never do facial and would like to try it.

So i make a reservation at shakura, mid valley.
      When i reached, one of the girl ask me to regiser with ic and afterwards asking me to enter the consultation room. Once i enter, nightmare begun, the girl keep forcing me to sign for member which cost RM560 without any facial treatment, and this cost just for member fee!
      I said 'no' because i havent get to try any of the service and you want me to sign for member first?
      She didn't give up, then she scan my face and with a shock face said my face got very serious problem, if i dont cure it then it will be very very bad.
      She quickly asked me 'definitely you will be scare with it right, but dont worry, we shakura can help you.'
      Then sell me with another facial package. One time facial, cost me for RM560 also, but because of i bought the voucher which cost RM300 with RM28, so i will get a discount price, RM560-RM300=RM260. I said i will like to try the package i bought first but the girl keep on forcing me to pay for RM260, she said if you dont buy this you will never get your face better. I keep on fighting with her for almost an hour, she keep on selling me with package only, RM260+RM28 only for a facial treatment, she told me is mixing for 3 type of enzymes, and i asked her what is the ingredient inside the enzymes, she told me it is cheese and milk.
      I know it sound very weird but in the forcing situation i still pay for the RM260 just want to get this done.

After i entered the room, she help me to wash my face and do 2 times of mask, massage, altogether for less than 1.30hr only.
      Then when i finished my facial, i dont feel any changes for my face also. She asked me to enter the consultation room again, and scan for after result. Then she keep saying the after result is very good, my skin became fairer and better. But I dont feel that at all. I said no and she keep on saying I dont know how to see forcing me to say yes, it is better.

After that ask me to buy their package, she said i need it because my face situation is very bad, the package
      cost me RM11200, then 40% discount as i signed for member, it will be RM6720. Then i said no too pricey for me. Then she gave me another package with ten time facial, RM3360 and then til the end RM1680.
      I said no, i need to think of it first. The girl keep saying it is very worth and you will never get this package again.
      Keep forcing me to buy the package, said just use your credit card then you will settle everything.
      I was forcing myself dont say yes, and until the end she cant persuade me to buy the package then she use my RM260(payment i made before) to sign up as a membership.
      Then finally i can leave this blood sucker place! It took me 4 hours just for consult and forcing you to pay the money, facial only took less than 1.30hr.

After i went back home i felt i so stupid why i pay for RM288 just for one time very normal facial.
      So listen to me, dont ever enter this scary place, they want your money only.

ReplyDelete

17. [​IMG]
      GinnaMarch 30, 2016 11:30 pm
      I went today to J cube for a free trial today. and one thing that i agree with all of the above comments is that try to hard sell. As soon as she started using the enzyme i started feeling itchy and i told her so. The massage was for 3 min in total and neither did they trim my eyebrows nor pluck out the blackheads.After the session she pushed the packages and i said i didnt bring my credit card, and the lady had the guts to say that i only go for free facials everywhere. I went with the impression that as the name is Japanese,they would have excellent customer service . But alas.
      I am very happy with the package that i have with another company currently which is $120 for facial and eye treatment
      So ladies pl, even for free do not visit the J cube outlet.
      ReplyDelete

18. [​IMG]
      hiJune 04, 2016 8:49 pm
      I went to Jcube for free trial today and they tried to hard sell me too. When it seems like they would not let me off no matter how many times I said no, I stood up to leave the consulting room. The senior consultant PEGGY LIM proceeded to insult me, remarking, "This is (company) stewardess. Want to just leave like that. Stewardess." There is no need to resort to insulting people when they don't want to sign up for packages. We as customers need to observe if there are any breakouts after doing their trial. It is no ethical to force people to sign up on the spot. Very bad experience.
      ReplyDelete

19. [​IMG]
      SazaxJune 20, 2016 12:31 am
      I signed up for a package and I deeply regret it. Their "spot removal" treatment has left me with craters in my face where they "removed" my freckles and also dark marks that are even bigger and more obvious than the freckles they were supposed to remove. It's been 2 months and the scars are still not going away. I'm going to try to get a refund or at least get them to fix the damage they did to my skin, but pls learn from my stupidity and DO NOT sign up with them. It's a money-making scam