Shakura Pigmentation Beauty facial experiences and products

Discussion in 'Slimming, Health and Body' started by jasmine198820192019, Aug 3, 2016.

1. GinnaMarch 30, 2016 11:30 pm
      I went today to J cube for a free trial today. and one thing that i agree with all of the above comments is that try to hard sell. As soon as she started using the enzyme i started feeling itchy and i told her so. The massage was for 3 min in total and neither did they trim my eyebrows nor pluck out the blackheads.After the session she pushed the packages and i said i didnt bring my credit card, and the lady had the guts to say that i only go for free facials everywhere. I went with the impression that as the name is Japanese,they would have excellent customer service . But alas.
      I am very happy with the package that i have with another company currently which is $120 for facial and eye treatment
      So ladies pl, even for free do not visit the J cube outlet.Reply​

2. [​IMG]
      hiJune 04, 2016 8:49 pm
      I went to Jcube for free trial today and they tried to hard sell me too. When it seems like they would not let me off no matter how many times I said no, I stood up to leave the consulting room. The senior consultant PEGGY LIM proceeded to insult me, remarking, "This is (company) stewardess. Want to just leave like that. Stewardess." There is no need to resort to insulting people when they don't want to sign up for packages. We as customers need to observe if there are any breakouts after doing their trial. It is no ethical to force people to sign up on the spot. Very bad experience.Reply​

3. [​IMG]
      SazaxJune 20, 2016 12:31 am
      I signed up for a package and I deeply regret it. Their "spot removal" treatment has left me with craters in my face where they "removed" my freckles and also dark marks that are even bigger and more obvious than the freckles they were supposed to remove. It's been 2 months and the scars are still not going away. I'm going to try to get a refund or at least get them to fix the damage they did to my skin, but pls learn from my stupidity and DO NOT sign up with them. It's a money-making scam.Reply​

4. [​IMG]