Share Experiences On Baby/Mummy Products

Mummy to Baby V

Any Mummies who like to share their experiences on baby/Mummy products?
Through forums, your own blog or commenting on other blogs?

I'm building a group of Mummies who like to share their experiences so that we can help other parents make smart purchases.

Who is interested in joining the group? :)

diymummy

I don't mind joining. :)

But I don't maintain a blog. I used to have one but am too lazy to keep updating it. I'd rather just be sharing my experiences on the fly.

Anyway, hope I'd be of help sharing my views about products. I'm still learning as well.

meiteoh

I have some reviews up on my blog - mostly cloth diapers. Am planning to add in food brands as well as toys in the future. :)

So count me in as well!

Last edited:

Mummy to Baby V

Thank you for the response, Mummies (8 as of us as of now).

meiteoh: the link to in your signature couldn't display any page. What is the exact URL?

Blogging Mums:
We can share reviews with one another by being updated on each other's new review articles.
We can also invite each other to contribute guest articles on our blogs for reviews of products/services that we aren't using.

Non-Blogging Mums:
You may subscribe to blogs of Mums reviewing items in the group. Then add your comments if you have used the same item; or suggest a better alternative based on your experience.

Any other suggestion on how the group can work together?

meiteoh

Oooo...nice gadget although am not into chasing new stuff. :p

On a completely different note, can't believe Eva is five months old already! :)

diymummy

How abt blogging mummies whenever they list a new item on their blog to update this thread? Then the non-blogging mummies could go read up and do a review. Not sure how the following blog stuff works.

Meiteoh: Congrats!!!! :D It's such a joy watching them get bigger everyday isn't it? :)

Mummy to Baby V

Blogs may allow regular readers to subscribe to it via email or an online Reader. Email updates are popular among many people. When the blog has a new article, u receive a copy via email and you may click on the link provided to leave a comment.

The link to subscribe to my blog is in my signature below. Mummies in this group are welcome to subscribe to updates and leave your comments for the baby/mummy items reviewed. You may also read through the existing reviews at reviews Mummy's Reviews to leave your thoughts.

Other Mummy bloggers who review baby/Mummy items, feel free to leave your URL here so that we can subscribe to your review updates. Thank you! :)

May our babies grow up healthily in the year ahead!

Mummy to Baby V

Mandymtb: that's a good idea, if all the Mummies here log in to Facebook frequently. Another consideration is for the reviews to be well-organized and searchable so that more parents can benefit.

How about this:
For Jan 2010, I will allow my blog, Mummy's Reviews, to accept guest contributions of reviews from the Mummies here.

Members in this group can send a review to me for editing and publishing on the blog.

If my existing readers like it, then we can continue the project.

If I get approached by a merchant to review a product or service that is not suitable for my boy (e.g. Something meant for girls or newborns), I'll offer it to a Mummy in our group to review.

You may refer to reviews Mummy's Reviews for a sample format of how a review can be presented.
- Photograph of the item
- Item bought or received (If sponsored, must state sponsor.)
- Where it was bought and listed price, if can remember
- describe your/your baby's experience in using the item
- summarize the Pros and Cons in bulleted points

For a start, let's have a theme:
"My Baby's Favourite Toy"

If you have a review, send it to me at the email address found here: Contact Me Mummy's Reviews

Any suggestions, do reply to this thread.

Merry Christmas, Mummies! :)

(P.S. My nickname has just been updated as "MieVee".)

Frenchkitty

Any mums driving the Bugaboo Cameleon??
What are your reviews about it?

I just bought it for Xmas few days ago and have yet to testdrive it yet. Is it easy to go up and down kerbs and steps?

You can see it on my blog listed in my signature.
My blog is mostly about my son's stuffs. :tlaugh: