Share your Kid's funny moments & the things they do

camom

Would you like to share share? I love hearing abt kids and the things they do.

Start mine 1st..

My gal is very family oriented. She is the one who helps to make the beds for everyone at least 3 times each week.

I love to talk to my son, anything under the sun. Don't know if he really understands me, but he makes appropriate responses whenever I ask him questions, like nod/shake his head, say "ya", etc.

uddermummy

camom, your girl's so sweet!

My girl gets v excited at the sight of my boobs, and will giggle happily when I point at them. When she's done drinking, she will sometimes pinch my nipples, and then giggle some more!

She now knows how to pull apart my clothes to look for milk, and I have to make sure that my hubby carries her when we're outside and she's hungry.:tlaugh:

She's in a pointing phase now, and will point everywhere and say "thor? Tha? There?" Most of the time, I have no idea what she's saying or wants, but will just pretend that I understand her perfectly, and label everything in the direction she's pointing at.:001_302:

Phoebii Cheng

My son now keeps on saying "no, no , no..." everything is no to him...

Last night wanted to buckle him up in the car seat, he keep saying no no no, and wanted to buckle himself....in the end gave up and I had to buckle him

Ask him if he wants to eat dinner, he would say no....

Everything now is a No.....to him, wondering if this is a phase?

camom

Uddermummy, that's so funny! My son was in that phase at 1 time. I stopped feeding him outside cos he was exposing me to all even with the nursing shawl on! Haahaa, there was once we were on the mrt. He decided he wanted milk and starting chanting nen nen nen very loudly. Aiyo so embarrassing!

Ting

for pin, u gotta see her, know her, talk to her then u will definately LAUGH at her! :D

diymummy

Now my son is starting to make funny faces. One of the funny faces he makes is when he is sucking in air and making the sound "heeeeeeeee". He will suck in so much air, and his whole face will turn red.

My son also rebels by spraying saliva. He sprays saliva whenever you say "No". Once my mil was teaching him to point to his "nose". And he sprayed saliva into her face. Haha.

He sprays saliva whenever he is unhappy or frustrated. He's learning how to say "Mama". He can't say it. So now when he hears "Mama", he sprays saliva too. When our friends meet my son and ask him to say "Mama", they will get sprayed. So embarrassing. Then I will say "No" and he will spray again. -.-"

Naughty boy.

apollo

when we bathe ds, sure will wash his lil birdy.. when the hanky touch his birdy, he will giggles very loudly and use both his hands to push our hands away, den cover his birdy.. HAHA!!!!!!!:tlaugh:

MyOwen

My elder gal Ayla will go around pointing at family members.. "who..who..who" then reply to her own "question" after pointing. and my hubby says she sounds like "liang po po" :p

Ting

hmmm,
there was once when pin wanted to hv a candy.
so she ask my dad.. then i was in my room putting make up, door is half closed.
then my dad say, u ask mummy first, she say ok.
she very quietly creep to my room, n in a VERY soft voice (but i can still hear cos i heard my dad asking her to come find me) she whispered :mummy, i eat one sweet ok anot?
then i purposely pretend i didnt heard her, then she run off to find my dad n announced loudly: MUMMY SAY OK CAN!!!! (very happily lorr)
then i walk out n say. :HUH!?! MUMMY SAY WHAAAAAAAT!?!?! what u say???
then she was very surprised n gave a cheeky smile n said : i nvr say anything! gong gong say want to give me eat sweet mummy!!

wahahahahahah~ actually there r more funny convo we had with pin, but cant recall them now! :D

camom

Your kids are so cute!

Just yesterday morning while travelling to grandma's home, DD was telling hubs abt seeing her fren's mom's car passing by. DH didn't really pay attention and asked her if xxx was in the car. DD went "aiyoh, he's in Pri 1 already. Can you pay attention or not? Everytime I talk to you, you are not listening. Next time cannot do that ok?". kekeke, I think I need to stop talking to her like that. :tlaugh:

fioncess

when we bathe dear son, sure will wash his lil birdy.. when the hanky touch his birdy, he will giggles very loudly and use both his hands to push our hands away, then cover his birdy.. HAHA!!!!!!!:tlaugh:
so young know how to shy shy alr huh... sooo cute...

apollo

so young know how to shy shy already huh... sooo cute...
ya but amazingly, when my hubby wash his birdy for him, he will only giggles loudly but he will not cover his birdy, just let his daddy wash for him -.-""" LOL

Pamper

me n hubby will always rmber that one time when our girl tried to climb into the drawer of our coffee table and trying to close the drawer with 1 hand while standing inside and holding the table with another hand. the "O-oh" look on her face when my hubby spot her doing that. LOL! a moment to rmber for a lifetime.

jojoki

I find my lil one v funny! Shes a veteran in making pig face. Whenever I dig out the book "3 little pigs" she will start making the snuffling noise n wrinkle up her nose. She likes to do mimicking. When we say motorbike she will go "brrrroooom brrrrooom........" and she will make her fist like shes riding a bike. When we are on the phone, she too will put her palm to her ears, whenever we tell her "No!" or "cannot!" she will start shaking her head. We are endlessly entertained by her antics. We taught her sign language and at 11 mths now she can sign 20 over words and also can say "mama, papa, baby,bubble, bible, book, ball, rain, please (but she pronounces "pish") verrrrii cute! n noisy too!

Ting

me:baby, can u pls pick up ur toys on the floor?
pin: okay, okay, okaaaaaaaaaay mummy~ i'm picking up now...okay okay im done! can alr??

then pin walks out of my room, pours out all the toys on the living room floor, not forgetting to turn arnd n give me a cheeky grin..

meiteoh

I dunno if this qualifies as funny but Eva has been holding off pooping for three days so it was beginning to get quite stressful. Yesterday was the third day and while I was giving her some tummy massage, I went "Eva be a good girl and poo, okay?" only to get her giving me that cheeky grin and one big "HEHEHEHEHEHE" laugh. Aiii. =.=

Also, every morning, she'll wake up around 830am but will not make a sound. Every so often, I'll take a peek to check on her and once, I caught her staring on her soft toy pink cow. As I watched, she started stroking the head with one hand and whispered some baby talk to the cow before mouthing it on the nose like giving it a smooch! I nearly burst out laughing outside her room.

Anyway, every morning, without fail, she'll mess up her crib before screaming to be released from her prison. I hang up quilts by the side of her crib (top rail and right rail) and she'll pull them all down, throw her toys from one end to the other. When I eventually show up, she'll start laughing at me as I fix her crib. =.=

tinkerball

my boy love to call everything 'cat'. he saw a tree he say cat. he saw the neighbour he say cat. he saw kiddy ride he say cat. he even points to his daddy and say cat, my hubby usually looked bewildered. best of all he point to his 'birdie' and says cat..

jojoki

my boy love to call everything 'cat'. he saw a tree he say cat. he saw the neighbour he say cat. he saw kiddy ride he say cat. he even points to his daddy and say cat, my hubby usually looked bewildered. best of all he point to his 'birdie' and says cat..
that is funny!!! haha! i knw of a friend;s child, A is for apple, b is for apple, c is for apple, everything apple! toddlers are sooo cute!!

ohstrawberry

Lol, so many interesting moments you all having. I think i only can think of one unforgettable moment to share, which i can't forget for life.
Once when i was changing diaper for my boy who just poo, so i sat on the bed with him lying down in front of me, when i finally clean up the mess, just about to reach for the new diaper, he suddenly let out a very strong loud fart and poo went "shooting" on me. So much poo on my thighs that i afraid to move cause if i moved, will fall on the bed. I was so stunned at the moment that i don't know what to do, in the end i shouted for my hubby to come rescue me, hahaha