Sharp Healsio Oven

KAmum

Hello mummies. I got a sharp healsio oven but dont really know how to use it.. I know it's supposed to make cooking "healthier" by using water and natural oils or whatever. But cakes that i bake turn out to be very, very VERY dry. Help ? :( i dont have this problem baking in the school ovens .

etep9114

Hello mummies. I got a sharp healsio oven but dont really know how to use it.. I know it's supposed to make cooking "healthier" by using water and natural oils or whatever. But cakes that i bake turn out to be very, very VERY dry. Help ? :( i dont have this problem baking in the school ovens .
You could attend courses in Sharp Kitchen @ SHARP KITCHEN, No. 8 Trengganu Street, #02-00, S 058462. Call 63237507 ( Tuesday to Saturday, from 10.00am to 6.00pm ) for more details.

KAmum

You could attend courses in Sharp Kitchen @ SHARP KITCHEN, No. 8 Trengganu Street, #02-00, S 058462. Call 63237507 ( Tuesday to Saturday, from 10.00am to 6.00pm ) for more details.
if no time how :'(

KAmum

etep9114:667356 said:
Personally, I don't have the problem hence I'm not sure why also. I'm also using the wateroven.
i tried the oven function instead of the "superbake" one haha its nt so dry now @-@ :b