Sheep placenta

Ebon

hi, my mum and i had our first box of sheep placenta.. and the effect was really "wow".. can see results in 2 weeks time.. so we r planning to organise a spree.. collect orders so tat we can get it for cheaper price.. coz its a monthly supplement n its quite costly.. so if we can accumulate to 10 boxes every month, we can save about $15-$20.. For 2 of us will be a total of about $40.. which is alot.. so if anyof u girls wan to buy, pls pm me ok.. hehe.. thanks.. But to add on, this is really a gd supplement tat all women shld have.. =)

loveheb3

Hi. I've gt 3 box of ADEL sheep placenta. Wants to sell it off. its brand new seal is still on.
If interested pm me. i'm selling it at lower price. nego.

dcorps

hi, my mum and i had our first box of sheep placenta.. and the effect was really "wow".. can see results in 2 weeks time.. so we r planning to organise a spree.. collect orders so tat we can get it for cheaper price.. coz its a monthly supplement n its quite costly.. so if we can accumulate to 10 boxes every month, we can save about $15-$20.. For 2 of us will be a total of about $40.. which is alot.. so if anyof u girls wan to buy, pls pm me ok.. hehe.. thanks.. But to add on, this is really a gd supplement tat all women shld have.. =)
Hihi
I'm recently looking for sheep's placenta to try, as I've heard of it's benefits, though I'm not sure if they really work. My only concern is I hope they will help in my skin repair. I have ultra sensitive skin, damaged, I think by the numerous lasers and some peels I've done over the years, and countless products trying. Now, I can't use almost everything, even the slightlest strong product will cause my skin to break out in rashes of hundreds of little bumps. One of my derm said my skin's barrier's broken. So now I"m looking for remedy to work from the inside, instead of outside. I'm matching my diet as part of my skin recovery.
Tell me more about the placenta, where you get it from and what brand is it. I'm interested to know more!

loveheb3

Hihi
I'm recently looking for sheep's placenta to try, as I've heard of it's benefits, though I'm not sure if they really work. My only concern is I hope they will help in my skin repair. I have ultra sensitive skin, damaged, I think by the numerous lasers and some peels I've done over the years, and countless products trying. Now, I can't use almost everything, even the slightlest strong product will cause my skin to break out in rashes of hundreds of little bumps. One of my derm said my skin's barrier's broken. So now I"m looking for remedy to work from the inside, instead of outside. I'm matching my diet as part of my skin recovery.
Tell me more about the placenta, where you get it from and what brand is it. I'm interested to know more!
Hi,
I think its best to check with ur derm bout placenta and if u are able to try it.
I'm hlping my fren to sell it. So i'm not very sure how useful is it for u.
Its from Adel. You can google it to see how much ppl selling outside...
If u are really keen to get.. I can sell u at low price.
But do check if u are suitable to consume it 1st as u state that ur skin is sensitive now.

elyza

The Ultimate Sheep Placenta Program
Sheep placenta need to take for long term to see the visible effects. We are offering the Ultimate Sheep Placenta Program offer : 3 x 100 capsules for $264.00

Life Elixir Premium Program
: take 2 Ovine Placenta Plus capsules a day - one capsule half an hour before breakfast and bedtime respectively.

Life Elixir Standard Program : take 1 Ovine Placente Plus capsule a day - half an hour before bedtime.

Extreme Wellness Group Pte Ltd
Lefe HP 90884380

Last edited:

elyza

Cheapest Sheep Placenta --- 30,000mg sheep placenta offers what vitamins, minerals, chemicals and other conventional treatments cannot provide: that is body cells renewals. It has the highest extract and one of the cheapest sheep placenta you can find!

Live Cell Therapy was first invented in an injection form by Swiss physician Dr. Paul Niehans in 1931.

Today Technological advances, sheep placenta can be encapsulated in a softgel capsule. It is a very strong Tonic and advisable for daily consumption to slow down or reverse the process of aging which ultimately lead to early death.

www.extremewellnessgroup.com

Last edited:

elyza

Highest Sheep Placenta Extract--- 30,000mg sheep placenta offers what vitamins, minerals, chemicals and other conventional treatments cannot provide: that is body cells renewals. It has the highest extract and one of the cheapest sheep placenta you can find!

Live Cell Therapy was first invented in an injection form by Swiss physician Dr. Paul Niehans in 1931.

Today Technological advances, sheep placenta can be encapsulated in a softgel capsule. It is a very strong Tonic and advisable for daily consumption to slow down or reverse the process of aging which ultimately lead to early death.

Last edited:

elyza

You can call the sales hotline at cheapest sheep placenta

The Ultimate Sheep Placenta Program
Sheep placenta need to take for long term to see the visible effects.​

Life Elixir Premium Program : take 2 Ovine Placenta Plus capsules a day - one capsule half an hour before breakfast and bedtime respectively.

Life Elixir Standard Program : take 1 Ovine Placente Plus capsule a day - half an hour before bedtime.

Last edited:

beautyrevealed

Yup I been taking sheep placenta and helped me a lot. Collagen is included. My skin got better and feel younger. Can check out realyou21.blogspot.com

No worries not a spam

Or contact me directly. Can get at a cheaper price!

Last edited:

elyza

Cheapest Sheep Placenta

More information of sheep placenta over here :

SHEEP PLACENTA

There are just so many brands around and they have different ingredient. price and specification.

Figure out even if it is 3000mg extract if I take 5 Ovine Placenta Plus capsules a day it would be 15000mg and it is also very cheap too. I always buy in 10 bottles at much cheaper price. I share with my mum and sell to friends . I only take 2 a day one in the morning and one in the night, already show good results after 3 months. My mum take 3 a day, she becoming like my sister when stand beside me! :-( I am happy with the price and the effects. Think it is value for money for long term consumption. It is pharmaceutical grade as compared to the more expensive brands.

Last edited: