Sheep placenta

Ange

Hi,

Anyone interested to share with me the placenta package? Is cheaper if get package, pm me if interested.

elyza

Cheapest Sheep Placenta

The Ultimate Sheep Placenta Optimum Program
Sheep placenta need to take for long term to see the visible effects. We are offering the Ultimate Sheep Placenta Program offer :​

Life Elixir Premium Program : take 2 Ovine Placenta Plus capsules a day - one capsule half an hour before breakfast and bedtime respectively.

Life Elixir Standard Program : take 1 Ovine Placente Plus capsule a day - half an hour before bedtime.

Last edited:

elyza

Sheep Placenta Optimum Program

30000mg sheep placenta capsule at affordable price
Sheep Placenta can help to boost sex drive !

300 capsules for $264!!!

Extreme Wellness Pte Ltd

Last edited:

ynng

Hi. I've gt 3 box of ADEL sheep placenta. Wants to sell it off. its brand new seal is still on.
If interested pm me. i'm selling it at lower price. nego.
Hi,
I just heard/read abt sheep placenta and wud like to try 1 box.
How much are u selling?
1 box of how many mg and capsules?

ynng

Hi,

Anyone interested to share with me the placenta package? Is cheaper if get package, pm me if interested.
Hi,
I just read about sheep placenta and am interested but before I commit myself, please confirm pricing, how many mg and capsules, etc.

Ange

Hi,
I just read about sheep placenta and am interested but before I commit myself, please confirm pricing, how many mg and capsules, etc.
Hi,
Just log in to this forum and saw your msg, 1 box is $300 if we buy for the promo package. contain 30 capsules.

redshirt

True but is not long term consumption hence I find it ok to purchase, besides that is cheaper than Z**-very
Hi !

My sister in law recently took this brand of Swisslife Sheep placenta with Lycopene and it really worked on her.
She had a boost in energy level and her face really look vibrant and glowy. Her freckles had really lighten too! It was her second baby and she could regain her energy level just after 2 bottles wthin such a short period.

Few pointers that I think all sheep placenta users should really take note:
There are alot of sheep placenta products out there but we have to be careful on the manufacturing
process and the content. Often people ask why Sheep? Because sheep is the closest animal genome to the
human genome. So if you're thinking of trying deer or even horse placenta? ...
Sheep placenta is a supplement and not a drug.

The recommended dosage per day is around 20,000-40,000mg (2-4 pills) thereby popping too much capsule a
day is not going to be fully absorp by the body and will be pass out as urine.
The younger you consume (20s) the lesser capsules you require to take as younger skin can produce vitamin
c and collagen better.

Always make sure that the capsule is enteric coated Enteric coating - so your body get the maximum absoprtion of the nutrients and not affect gastric users.

Swisslife Sheep Placenta has 5 main ingredients:
Ovine sheep placenta -Repair cell boost and immune system
Lycopene - Strengthen Cell membrance
Squarlene(Found in sharks) - 5 times antioxidant, helps prevent prostrate cancer
marine Collagen - Collagen synthesis
Aloe vera powder - Heal wounds

More information: http://www.swisslifeintl.com"]http://www.swisslifeintl.com[/URL]
The company is the main supplier in Singapore and No mlm involved.

You could check out their facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SwisslifeSHEEPPLACENTA"]http://www.facebook.com/SwisslifeSHEEPPLACENTA[/URL]

Always a youthful mummy!

askme1979

Hi Yng,

I would like to invite you to my personal facebook to read up more on my co Royale Placenta Sheep Placenta, ingredients and testimonials etc.

Let me know if you are keen as the facebook Group is created for interested parties only as I do not want to spam invite=)

Alternatively, I can email you a set of detailed info of my co products and testimonials for your reference.

Ps: It's not true that when you are in your sixties, nothing much can help.

Our products are retailing at SaSa outlets and selected beauty salons.

Thank you

Sincerely,
Consultant Askme1979

redshirt

Hi Ynng,

It really doesn't matter what age you are. We should age beautifully and happily. Was talking to my aunt who is near her 60s a while ago. She has been taking SwissLife Sheep Placenta for 2 months and she was shock that she got back her periods after it stopped for at least a year. I strongly recommend you to try but it doesn't matter which brand of supplement you decide to take. Stay postive always and you will find inner happiness :)

Marcustan

Hi I have 5 ADEL Sheep Placenta,
a skincare series which is the Age-Defying Essentials,
both of which are from LABORATORY FORMULA.

Interested buyers do pm me for more details!:)