Shichida Kindergarten

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
Hi ... just wanna know if your kids have been exposed to Shichida Method previously? If yes, do you know if the kindergarten program is gonna be any different? If so, how?

My son is currently doing a weekly class at Shichida ... just worried that any child would also go haywire if they just progress at the 1.5-hour intensity, for the kindergarten program.
:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Mab0oLine

Hi ... just wanna know if your kids have been exposed to Shichida Method previously? If yes, do you know if the kindergarten program is gonna be any different? If so, how?

My son is currently doing a weekly class at Shichida ... just worried that any child would also go haywire if they just progress at the 1.5-hour intensity, for the kindergarten program.

my boy nt yet leh..

bt e prog v siong meh???

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
Mab0oLine said:
bt e prog v siong meh???
So far so good for my boy ... but it's still a full hour (plus a little more) of very intense activity to work on the child's brain.
Just for a feel, I've not yet experienced a single time where there are no overwhelmed children who left their class crying.
:beek: :beek:

Mab0oLine said:
my boy is gg to. bt waitin for enrollment. shld b july or oct intake.
You have been in the waiting queue since when? Paid the $300 "jump queue fee" already?
How old is your child anyways?
:biggrin: :biggrin:

So far so good for my boy ... but it's still a full hour (plus a little more) of very intense activity to work on the child's brain.
Just for a feel, I've not yet experienced a single time where there are no overwhelmed children who left their class crying.
:beek: :beek:

You have been in the waiting queue since when? Paid the $300 "jump queue fee" already?
How old is your child anyways?
:biggrin: :biggrin:
U mean got to pay $300 to jump queue for the kid or to enrol as deposit? I wanted to let my daughter who is 3yo to join but the cost is consider steep. Is it worth?

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
elainesoh07 said:
U mean got to pay $300 to jump queue for the kid or to enrol as deposit?
Many parents pay a non-refundable $50 just to join the queue ...
The $300 I'm talking about is the registration costs, which is refundable if & when you eventually pull out of their program with ample notice.
By paying this $300 upfront, they see you as being a serious parent ... & will consider you first whenever a new class starts up or a slot opens up.
:brolleyes: :brolleyes:

elainsoh07 said:
I wanted to let my daughter who is 3yo to join but the cost is consider steep. Is it worth?
Ok, since you ask ... but what I'm gonna say is purely my own opinion.

If you buy the Shichida theory ... it's all about training the non-logical workings of the brain.
In view of children starting out on the path of logical training (as in academic training) once they begin going to school, it's therefore best to embark/finish on the Shichida journey before your child turns 4/6 respectively ... so that the non-logical workings of their brain has sufficient time to be trained, before their brain be overwhelmed with logical training for the remaining part of their school life.

On the other hand, I've also seen many young children (mostly younger than 18 months) not being able to handle the intensity of the training at Shichida.
So, it is also my opinion not to start the Shichida journey too early ... for comparison, I only started registering Seamus when he turned 18-month-old ... but becoz of the queue, he only effectively began classes when he turned 2-year-old, beginning of this month.
Despite the good things I see, I'm still gonna start Siggi on the Shichida journey only when he is 18-month-old.

Well, whether cost is steep or not ... it's really quite a relative issue. I mean, I see so many heartlanders in the 1.5 hours when I bring Seamus to Shichida for his class ... for me, I just cut spendings elsewhere in my own budget to facilitate this lor.
As for whether it's worth it, it depends on what your own expectations are of this program ... for me, I'm happy with things so far becoz Seamus is definitely enjoying himself in every single session of his lessons so far & I really see things being imparted in him, which would not have been if it was all left to my wifey or me.