Sibutramin 10 or 15 mg?Which one is better?

lily890

Dear all mummies out there.....

I couldnt access cheapmeds4u.com for a few days. Anyone facing the same problem as me? any other website to order reductil??
I order on cheapmeds4u.com for many months now and can say the company is very serious. They had a technical problem for some days but were back in a couple of days.
I always receive my reductil orders safe and no problems at all. I trully trust this site.

simonelow

Last time I ordered Reductil online on this site in 2013, it's fine they still sell Reductil online in Singpore :) good job!

simonelow

Reductil helped me lose extra weight so quickly and since I stopped it I did't regain any weight :)

A lot of friends told me I will gain all weight back after stopping the treatment but it's not like that
and now I do recommend Reductil to anyone as it really has no yo-yo effect like many other slimming pills do!

Kate87

Hi there,
In my case, Reductil 20mg is extremely effective...the results are more visible in a shorter period of time. No cravings for anything and even when I eat small portions it satisfies me: 20kg in 4.5 months and I have a lot of energy and mental clarity. This medicine is expensive but it is worth it.

yeo1980

Hi everyone!

I also have a very positive weight loss experience with Reductil slimming pills. I used them for 4 months and lost about 18kg.

I'm off Reductil for exactly 2 months now and guess what... no weight regain!

I bought my first month supply on www.cheapmeds4u.com (I paid 7.6 USD per pill) then I bought a 3 month supply
on www.pharmacy-weightloss.com (and paid 6.3 USD per pill) I really didn't feel any difference, I mean pills from both sites were very effective.

Earlier I didn't want to share my experience on any sites as I was afraid of yo-yo effect. Now I can assure you there's no weight regain after stopping Reductil cure :)

Cheers!

Lize14

I started out my weight loss treatment with Reductil 10mg which I bought from www.meridiaredutil.com... just to make sure I didn't have any adverse effects. After two weeks I increased the dosage and now I take Reductil 15mg, it's much better...I can definitely feel the difference with 15mg - and so far I feel good except for minor head-ache. I would recommend this to help anyone in need of weight loss. One thing, I do recommend, do not take any other medication while on this drug. I think that is the key to making this drug work to its fullest potential.

Paulina

Lost 12kg in two months of treatment with Reductil 15 mg and did not feel hungry while taking the medicine. This medication has changed my relationship with food and I feel in control. I take 15mg once daily in the morning before meal. I honestly have no side effects, feel so excited :) I'm going to continue on Meridia for another 3 months for achievement of goal.
Best of luck

samoh

anybody looking for reductil? PM or contact me at 94888794. available reductil and xenical to let go!! do not be scam by those websites... which sometimes never even send the things that you ordered after payin!

jiapoh

Dears, I dont't think there is much difference between reductil 10 or 15 or 20 mg

But I decided to take the highest dose even if the most expensive.

I used reductil 20mg sold on www.cheapmeds4u.com last year

It simply works wonders by suppressing the appetite and you eat much much less and still feel full.

The weight loss with reductil is the simplest and most expensive one :)

Not every mum can afford that luxury but I was lucky to be between you mummies and now I'm proud of my body :)

anee

nice to see so many mummis losing weight with reductil here and being perfectly happy about its result :Dancing_wub:

Laura42882

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillsprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Last edited: