Sigh...After 4 years of peaceful life, it's all gonna be over tomorrow...

stonston

We've not had any contact with them at all. But my hb needs to go bk tomorrow. Sigh. & he wants to bring my boy along without me. My mum has brought my boy to her place & said she won't let my hb bring him there without me.
Cos my boy very naughty & my hb can't handle. If he bring him along, my boy sure Jena scolded by them.

Plus once they see their grandson, I'm sure they'll give me tonnes of shit when they want to see him.

My hb last time won't soft hearted & go bk. But they personally called & beg him. Sigh.

apollo

We've not had any contact with them at all. But my husband needs to go back tomorrow. Sigh. & he wants to bring my boy along without me. My mum has brought my boy to her place & said she won't let my husband bring him there without me.
Cos my boy very naughty & my husband can't handle. If he bring him along, my boy sure Jena scolded by them.

Plus once they see their grandson, I'm sure they'll give me tonnes of shit when they want to see him.

My husband last time won't soft hearted & go back. But they personally called & beg him. Sigh.

stonston mummy, reginakoh here, rmb me?? :001_302:hehe... i dont know what had happened btwn u and ur inlaws.. but i personally feel that it is alright for ur hubby to bring ur boy bk to see his parents. afterall, he is still their son no matter what happened.

but I can see that they really did very nasty/sickening things to u b4... *sayang* =)

stonston

I don't agree because they did not even recognise me as their dil. No dil = no grandchildren!

Plus he can't manage my boy alone because my boy don't like him & won't listen to him. I don't want ppl to say I don't know how to teach my boy just because his dad can't manage him. Anyway, I'm putting a full stop to this. He want to go bk is his problem. Don't ever cone bk to my house after he dirty himself there.

llcyahoo

dirty himself??

i can understand cos CNY coming meaning my MIL coming to stay..... few days like many years. I usually can't eat during those days. Scare she talk to my children and teach them negative things n many many....sigh.

stonston

Their house is damn dirty. Last time I went their house, always hv asthma attack. & I don't even get attacks when I sleep with my dog!

Renzie

hmm...if their house is extremely dirty until you can get asthma attacks, it wouldn't be good for your son as well isn't it?

Plus if you husband can't handle your kid, they might say its because of you that the child misbehaves(they'll never blame their own son, but since they don't recognize you as the DIL....its much easier to blame). Why don't tell your husband about your concerns about your in-laws environment and such, like how dirty it is, and might not be good for your child.

And its simple, if they want to see their grandchild, well, they'll need to see you and recognize that you are the mother of the child as well. Or else what? treat your son like a single parent child? pretend you don't exist?

Justina

Their house is damn dirty. Last time I went their house, always have asthma attack. & I dont't even get attacks when I sleep with my dog!
You mean that your son hasn't seen his grandparents for 4 years? Would you mind telling what happened 4 years ago? Is it possible that you happily try to follow them back, and start afresh, sweep everything under the carpet? This can't go on forever, someone has to make the first move fora reunion right?

ChanelleHugo

Looks like i'm not e only one facing these type of problems... haiz... and all these actually goes on n on never ending... bcoz of in-laws i'm proceeding to file my "D"... very sad but is a no choice.. if nt more n more problems will come out next yr... facing these type of things and only myself to depend on for almost 7yrs... i really had enough...

I agree with u...No daughter in- law = No grandchildren & never let ur husband bring ur son bk alone... u actually should follow him even u dun wish to c them.. coz u must protect ur son...

Sorry if i had poke myself into ur discussion...hope you dun mind...

ping26

I dont't agree because they did not even recognise me as their daughter in law. No daughter in law = no grandchildren!

Plus he can't manage my boy alone because my boy dont't like him & won't listen to him. I dont't want ppl to say I dont't know how to teach my boy just because his dad can't manage him. Anyway, I'm putting a full stop to this. He want to go back is his problem. dont't ever cone back to my house after he dirty himself there.

I imagine your wedding joy was marred by your in-laws.

Don't worry too much cos you have a happy family now. your hubby is married to you, not them.

Even though he is still their son, he is first your husband and your boy's father. I think he will get his priorities right after a bit of erm, mayhem.

i think you shld tag along if your boy has to visit his grandparents. got grandson= got daughter-in-law!

stonston

It's Not tt I don't wish to see them. In fact, I've been the one who ask my hb to send gifts over during festivals but they always get returned anyway?

My hb has decided not to bring my boy after thinking it through. He wanted to bring my boy so he got excuse to leave early (say baby sleepy, etc). I've solved tt for him so only he is going bk. Maybe tonight during dinner then I'll go with my boy. See how they react to my hb later first.

For those who dunno, they almost ruined our wedding but it went ahead with them threatening to create trouble at the wedding & we had to hire armed guards at our wedding.

And we've decided tt if they requested to see my boy on regular basis in future, it'll be at my parents place or outside. My hb don't want them to come to our house and criticise us.

ChanelHugo, me & hb won't divorce cos of them. Nvr will.

apollo

It's Not that I dont't wish to see them. In fact, I've been the one who ask my husband to send gifts over during festivals but they always get returned anyway?

My husband has decided not to bring my boy after thinking it through. He wanted to bring my boy so he got excuse to leave early (say baby sleepy, etc). I've solved that for him so only he is going back. Maybe tonight during dinner then I'll go with my boy. See how they react to my husband later first.

For those who dont know, they almost ruined our wedding but it went ahead with them threatening to create trouble at the wedding & we had to hire armed guards at our wedding.

And we've decided that if they requested to see my boy on regular basis in future, it'll be at my parents place or outside. My husband dont't want them to come to our house and criticise us.

ChanelHugo, me & husband won't divorce cos of them. never will.
OMG! what they did was really very bad!!!!!! Sry i didnt noe that... No wonder you stand so firm on not visiting them...

correct, NEVER ever divorce cos of them.. live happily and of cos, blissfully with ur hubby n son, to let them know, and regret of those bad things they had done to you.

cheer up! :001_302:

PinkDiamonds

Hi stonston,

although I don't understand exactly what is going on, I also agree that if things with your ILs are not good, then better not to let your hubby bring your boy alone. & it's good that you and your hubby have resolved not to bring the boy.

Whatever happens, don't divorce simply because of the ILs! You married your husband, not them!

Is it their request that your husband bring your son? If they do request to see their grandson, which means they recognize him as a grandson, they should also recognize YOU as their daughter-in-law!

Perhaps one day they will eventually recognize you?

stonston

Is my hb wanna bring to show his grandma. I told him well visit grandma separately another day.

Anyway, he like half hearted to go bk. Just now dun wanna wake up n take his own sweet time to get ready to leave home.

Dunno what's the situation now cos he haven call bk yet.

stonston

Ting, GOOD! hahahaha

His parents did not say anything. Only his aunts ask us to bring my boy let grandma see, which we will do on weekly basis cos she staying elsewhere. But my boy was so shy cos never see before plus they all speak in Mandarin/dialect, my boy dun understand! So he keep hiding his face in my shoulder :p

End up all the children left home. Migrate or married off, all nvr go back to visit.