Singapore Babysitter Beats and Kicks Toddler.

autumn82

:err: I came across this video b4 mths back, I thought it was in M'sia or somewhere else and its' the maid... ??

But then again, yes, she's mad to treat the toddler like that.!

angelwendy

Is this the video that show in stomp last time?? sry i don't dare to watch.. so just asking?? cause last time i watch one in stomp... makes me sick..:embarrassed:

tinkerball

thats not a babysitter. thats the family's maid. this video has been circulating some time back. some said this video is in s'pore, while others claimed it to be from malaysia. whatever it is i believe the maid has been punished since the home video which was installed by the owner of the flat had already made its rounds to the world wide web. pity the child however. installing a camera is a small cost top pay if it helps to prevent further injuries or even death and to know whats goin on in the house while ur not around. make sure u can really trust a maid enough to leave ur kids with them.

tinkerball

Is this the video that show in stomp last time?? sry i dont't dare to watch.. so just asking?? cause last time i watch one in stomp... makes me sick..:embarrassed:
yup, its the same video from stomp. so dont watch again cos even i find it painful to watch.

tika

i cldnt watch till the end.Its so bloody horrifying.I am never letting anyone else look after my kids!!!

i didn't watch it at all... but based on my husband's horrified reaction, it was bad enough for me. We both couldn't sleep the whole night. It made me cry to think such people exist. Worst still, they could be our neighbours or even one of our family members. The thought of losing control when consumed by anger is very very frightening. :(

Which brings me to ask ... How is the abuser any different from some parents who say they would never hurt their child when they openly spank and beat their child when he misbehaves. Spank for him to learn his mistakes? Very contradictory. Violence with conditions has become something of the norm. What is this world coming to.

littlehelper

OMG.The title makes my blood boil already.
Why on earth did she do tat?
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Kids are INNOCENT!.
They don't deserve to be tortured.

littlehelper

who taped it?
Should'nt this horrible babysitter be caught already?
OMGOMG.
i CANNOT bear to watch the whole thing heart so pain!
Poor kid!:(:(!

tika

some ppl said its an old video. so for all we know, the person has been punished by the law. but the funny thing is... i don't remember seeing/reading abt this in any news report.

littlehelper

yeah i agree.It kinda looks fake.
BUT its scary and it could be happening without ppl knowing and its seriously cruel...