Singapore Thong Chai Medical (Tong Ji)

schnauzie

dr chen qiu mei has left tong ji and I lost her mobile number! can someone advise me where is she working now or can pm me her mobile number?

BeAMum

dr chen qiu mei has left tong ji and I lost her mobile number! can someone advise me where is she working now or can pm me her mobile number?
Hi hi... i am new here... i have been married for 3 years plus not on pill but no luck.... went to see Prof Wong @ NUH for a year but no news also ... did all the test but does not help.... from wat was posted seems like Dr Chen Qiu Mei is very good... so if anyone hv her contact or know where she currently is now please do Msg me or SMS me @ 93636114

Faith Grace

Hi,

I would like to enquire on Dr. Chen Qui Mei's contact / her new working location / clinic as I need to visit her again...

Am crying out loudly as I have PSO systoms also. There's another Chen Qui Lan sinseh at Thong Chai Medical as well. Has anyone consulted her before?

Thanks

awt

Hi,
I would like to have Chen Qiu Mei's contact as well.
If anyone knows, kindly advise.. thanks!

awt

Hi lawla12,
am new to this thread and was reading through. just wondering, are you still going to Thong Ji and have you been successful yet?

lulu

I have Qiu Mei's hp. You can PM me cos i'm not sure if it's nice to post it here.

Alternatively, you can call up her new clinic. Hope this helps :D

Clinic 1: NTU Chinese Medicine Clinic
60 Nanyang Drive SBS-01s-68
Singapore 637551
Tel: 65921732/ 65921733 (By appointment)
Consulting hr: 8.30am to 12.30pm (Mon, Wed, Fri) & 1.30 to 4.30pm (Tue & Thurs)

Clinic 2: Health & Beauty Pte Ltd, Traditional chinese medicine centre
No. 38 upper cross st,
Singapore 058341
Tel: 65344131 (By appointment)
Consulting hr: 3pm to 8pm(Mon, wed & fri)

*Remember when making appt time, must mention Dr Tan Siew Buoy name. Hope it help! =)

doraemon8

hi everyone, im new here, 'duo duo zhi jiao' yo!!

well, i have the same pro with Shashan- aging ovaries. I started to go to tong ji in apr till now, and seeing Doc Chen Chiu Lan. In fact, i just went this morning too...

GOOD LUCK everyone....
Hi Jonjonbear & Shashan,

Did it help to visit TCM on aging ovaries? Can they do something instead of going for IUI ? :err:

agie

I have Qiu Mei's hp. You can PM me cos i'm not sure if it's nice to post it here.

Alternatively, you can call up her new clinic. Hope this helps :D

Clinic 1: NTU Chinese Medicine Clinic
60 Nanyang Drive SBS-01s-68
Singapore 637551
Tel: 65921732/ 65921733 (By appointment)
Consulting hr: 8.30am to 12.30pm (Mon, Wed, Fri) & 1.30 to 4.30pm (Tue & Thurs)

Clinic 2: Health & Beauty Pte Ltd, Traditional chinese medicine centre
No. 38 upper cross st,
Singapore 058341
Tel: 65344131 (By appointment)
Consulting hr: 3pm to 8pm(Mon, wed & fri)

*Remember when making appt time, must mention Dr Tan Siew Buoy name. Hope it help! =)

Hi,

I'm new here.. would like to find out more abt Dr Tan Siew Buoy's review.. can anyone tell me more about her? tks in advance..

sosadgal

hi, i've been trying ivf for 8yrs amost every year try and miscarriage on the 1st try in 2003 after all i try till now cant pregnant dono what happen.got go 4 some sinseh still cant pregnant. can some 1 told me can i try in thong chai medical do it works? thks

lavendarbluez

Hi Ladies,

So is it true that Dr. Tan is no longer in Tong Ji anymore? I am thinking of going to seek treatment before I conceive. Cause I fall sick very easily... if she isn't around, is there any other doctor whom you all can introduce? TIA!!!:shyxxx: