Single eyelids or double eyelids?

CanCanMum

Hi babes!

Use double eyelid tapes.

I stick them for 2 years since 1997....

Now my eyes got natural double eyelids since 1999....

seems unbelievable horhz?

SH74

i also leh. but i use glue meant to create double eyelids. a jap product, bought fr a shop in heeren. apply for a few months, now become fixed alr. dunno is it 'cause of the glue or is it 'cause old alr.

CanCanMum

but the glue type is not water proof right???

den on rainy days if u 4got to bring umbi den soaked thru yr d eyelids w be gone.

SH74

waterproof leh. diffi to remove. the glue looks like those white glue we used last time for art class. hahaha... :D

SH74

hahaha... :D wont la. apply a v thin layer, v thin strip only.

close eye, apply, let it semi-dry. then open. then it'll create double eyelid liao. so the glue is somewhat hidden inside.

look v natural leh. better than the stickers.

but 1 thing bad is that hv to put the eyeliner 1st, then stick. so if nv apply the glue nicely (if inexperienced), hv to b prepared to wash everything away n redo.

CanCanMum

but now dun need oredi right?

it really makes u hab natural double eyelids de hor?

amazing!

thanks to the inventor of double eyelids tape and double eyelids glue.

fran

I have single eyelids, but went for surgery for double eyelids. and it looks great :001_302:

CanCanMum

is it natural?

why the decision to have double eyelids?

anyway i have the answer la....kekeke.... i dink girls look prettier w bigger eyes......i oso sticked my eyes into double eyelids mah....hahaha

my boys eyes are single eye lid and i dink they are cute....i dink boys looked cuter with single eyelids....

purplebliss

I have single eyelid and I apply eye liner everyday to make my eyes look bigger. now considering to have a double eyelid surgery.

shootingstar18

I have single eyelids and yearning for double eyelids...

Surgery not in for me as of now.. I get those double eyelids through sticker tapes as well as putting on falsies..

Read my reviews here! :Dancing_wub:

SofieLia

:D All I have are multiples eyelids. Very cool cause with make up, it will automatically fold into a nice parallel double eyelids. Without make up will be alot alot of lines. Lolol!

kadirdiana

Choosing between single or double eyelids? Opt for natural-looking results with Dr. Leo Plastic Surgery. Dr. Leo specializes in enhancing your unique features, providing expert guidance for the perfect eyelid transformation. With a commitment to precision and patient satisfaction, Dr. Leo's skillful hands ensure beautiful, harmonious results. Discover the art of personalized beauty at Dr. Leo Plastic Surgery.