single mother

karoru

any single mother out there who is just like me, 5 weeks plus pregnant? let go through this tough period together... :Dancing_wub:

Queenbabe

Im not a single mum but im once divorcee now remarry again . The 1st marriage started & ended very fast , i bring up my DD alone wif taking any $ from ex HB .

So all the single mum out there , U r the best , JiaYou !

karoru

it is tough... really tough... i m only in 5 weeks plus and i am beginning to feel the stressed and negative feeling... hope i will not get depressed... how did you mummies go through the stage? do you have the urge to contact baby's daddy when you are emo? i do and i really hate feeling that way... once i m not emo, i m okay, back to rational state... sigh...

Ting

single but alr a mother of a 2 yr old. :)
well, if there is anything u need, hopefully i'll be able to help.
in any case, enjoy your pregnancy! its fun. :D

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
karoru said:
it is tough... really tough... i m only in 5 weeks plus and i am beginning to feel the stressed and negative feeling... hope i will not get depressed... how did you mummies go through the stage? do you have the urge to contact baby's daddy when you are emo? i do and i really hate feeling that way... once i m not emo, i m okay, back to rational state... sigh...
Sounds like the baby's daddy is totally not interested?
I mean ... even when you put it across to him in no uncertain terms that this is not gonna be your bargaining chip for a reconcilement?

If that's really the case, perhaps you can sought support from your own family members (any close siblings or cousins)? Or any close friends who share ALL your secrets?

Whatever it is, stay strong ... for the sake of yourself & the baby.
:wink: :wink:

karoru

yes, i don like the fact that baby's daddy appears as and when he likes... i still manage to handle the pregnancy myself till he reappears again... each time he appears, my emotions will be like roller coaster... i know it is gonna affect my baby... sigh!!

i don want to reconcile with baby's daddy and had told him that we go our separate ways, do not contact me anymore... but he still appears as and when he likes... when i really need him and in urgent state, he is nowhere to be found... sigh!! argh!! that is one of the reason why i choose not to be continue with him.. coz i don want my baby to grow up feeling "confused" about her daddy...

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
karoru said:
yes, i don like the fact that baby's daddy appears as and when he likes... i still manage to handle the pregnancy myself till he reappears again... each time he appears, my emotions will be like roller coaster... i know it is gonna affect my baby... sigh!!

i don want to reconcile with baby's daddy and had told him that we go our separate ways, do not contact me anymore... but he still appears as and when he likes... when i really need him and in urgent state, he is nowhere to be found... sigh!! argh!! that is one of the reason why i choose not to be continue with him.. coz i don want my baby to grow up feeling "confused" about her daddy...
I understand your plight better now ... but 228 days is still quite some way to go, so I still think you should seek "alternative support" from within your own family. Friends will be friends, but what I'm talking about is someone you will not hesitate to call for when you suddenly feel unwell, someone who would not hesitate to be by your side in the delivery suite.

Once again, STAY STRONG & ALL THE BEST!! :wink: :wink:

karoru

yes, i do... thanks GOD that my family esp my bro and sister-in-law is very receptive to my pregnancy.... sometimes, i just feel that a husband's love and concern is just diff no matter how the pp around you shower you with love and concern... i seldom ponder on that, only during time when i am emotional or disturbed by my physcial changes (such as morning sickness, ulcers, painful teeth and etc)...

yes, i will be strong for the sake of my baby...

thanks, dear

MommyLee

Stay positive and family is the best shoulder to lean on. Theres still long way to go thru.. Personally me been single for 5yrs n go thru lots2 of problems (esp in $$$) and also miracles (there's always a solution for every problems.. ) n now married for almost 2 yrs. hope me can help u.. :p

i went through the pregnancy myself....

the father did not ask a single word... never accompany me b4...

even made me cry cry cry everynight cause i am really sad...

after my boy was born, i think there's really nopoint in staying on......

so when my boy was full mth, and after cny, i just moved back to my mom's...... and ever since then.... i'm single.... and bringing my boy up by myself with the company of my mom.

now my boy already 8 this year..... life still goes on

MomoMummy

:wong3:Jia you for all single parents no matter daddy or mommy,
wishing u all the best and may god bless u all...
cheers

life still goes on my dear...
my ex-bf has left me wif a big tummy n i'm into my 12th week already..
i go for check-ups myself n i nvr demand a ting from him..
he says he care but i dun believe it after hw he treated me n still treats me..
i have a baby in me who needs care n love wen it comes out..
i am willing to go thru tis alone cos i know i can do it...
n i hope u can too..
stay positive n even if u have to cry at nite, jus let it out...
i have been crying loads n have jus started to smile again..
God will lead u to the right path..
trust in Him n trust urself too..
we are here for u as well..
do keep smiling.. *hugs*

SunShine07

*hugz* Hugz* be strong for your bb, Must take good care of yourself and eat more nutrious food also.

May God be with you!

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
schnookiecake83 said:
life still goes on my dear...
my ex-bf has left me wif a big tummy n i'm into my 12th week already..
i go for check-ups myself n i nvr demand a ting from him..
he says he care but i dun believe it after hw he treated me n still treats me..
i have a baby in me who needs care n love wen it comes out..
i am willing to go thru tis alone cos i know i can do it...
n i hope u can too..
stay positive n even if u have to cry at nite, jus let it out...
i have been crying loads n have jus started to smile again..
God will lead u to the right path..
trust in Him n trust urself too..
we are here for u as well..
do keep smiling.. *hugs*
Come in here more often ... assuming that time allows you to do that, of course.
The mummies here will share info & experiences with you ... so much so that you won't even feel lonely at any time throughout your pregnancy.
More importantly, the mummies here will give you reasons to smile ... which, in turn, will give a broad smile to your beautiful baby when he is born.
:wink: :wink:

elmo493

I think should at least let the father of your kid know that there is someone out there related to him. Accepting the baby or not is another issue. At least when your baby is grow up, you can tell him/her that you his/her father know about his/her existence but failed to do his duty. Not like what happen in the movie, the children ended up blaming the one who brought them up for lying to them.

stupidyeye

yes, i do... thanks GOD that my family esp my bro and sister-in-law is very receptive to my pregnancy.... sometimes, i just feel that a husband's love and concern is just diff no matter how the pp around you shower you with love and concern... i seldom ponder on that, only during time when i am emotional or disturbed by my physcial changes (such as morning sickness, ulcers, painful teeth and etc)...

yes, i will be strong for the sake of my baby...

thanks, dear

ma dear...guess now u already pregnant 3 4 mth???hmm...don't worry out there...coz even me...can sort thing out...and be positive..i'm sure u can too...coz i'm only 17 turning 18 this year...and is a MTB in dec...i noe its painful and tough to go thru alone...but...all ur family members and friends are there for you...for sure they will support you de...or can even text me...we r all very friendly here...so jia you le.....i also jiao you neh...hehe