single mother

i dunno what to say...
but my mommy is single mom from birth till now.... she brought up miie alone.... my lj "dad" went to hospital on 1st night of my birth.... (so i was hours old)........brought a woman.. damn young damn chio..... said to my mums "all the kids euu give birth all got illness.... this kid yours "

yes la.. my elder sis died within a month...
i had heart problem during first month born......... but im fine now~!

my 伟大 single mummybrought miie up all alone.... really thank to my aunt...

seriously.. euu need alot alot alot alot support from your family.........
be mentally prepared gao gao....

alot stuffs to take care...
now...confinement....
few months later ........euu need to work.... who will take care and blah blah blah....
primary school worry this worry that... primary one already have han-yu-pin-yin ...
secondary school..... late coming home...cca........

alot stuffs to worry....euu will definitely NEED A PILLAR~!..........be it family or 2nd guy....

confinement really hard to overcome... baby cry like hell....i went thru confinement all alone.... damn depressing and pek cek....

baby smile / laughter only come more during 4th month~!
all mummies also mummies... be it single or with spouse... all also=伟大 的 mummy.
JIAYOU~!

Last edited:

Ting

take good care kaoru.
it's not a easy path, but a fulfilling one.
life's nvr easy anyway. :)

CardMan~

Alpha Male
I really 佩服all single mummy... they are really strong lady i respect.. no worries all the people here in the forum are all out to help so if any problem feel free to pm or post it up to ask for help i believe everyone here is willing to lend a helping hand...

So stay strong and 加油 all single mummy 你们可以的:)

Xisnique

Hi Single Mums!!

I'm currently 6 weeks and not sure whether to keep it or not.
Wondering how have all of u been doing and coping.

I read thru a lot of posts in the forum and realise we are not entitled to ANYTHING from the gov..
I know expenses will be high if wanna bring up single-handed but only able to roughly count the estimated costs for diapers and milk and others.
Hope some of u can give me a little advise on wat gonna happen and i should be expecting especially hidden cost!

TIA!

Chrisildah

Hi All single mother out there...
It's tough to go thru as a single mother especially those are pregnant..Sometime u will have the urge loneliness n hope that yr men is beside u..
Like my case before I almost committing suicide but not bcoz of my bf left mm..bcoz being irresponsible n didn't prepared everything in financially... Just imagine the cost of delivery is only RM16 but I hv to borrow fm my mother... After a mth my confinement, I get abused mentally, verbally n physically. During the pregnancy I cry almost everyday,get beaten almosttwice every months.. My mother doesn't know abt it bcoz she worked as cleaner in Sg..as result of the depresion n stress, one of my baby miscarriage while one is still survive (supposedly twin)...During my confinement, I hv to do everything myself from myself, baby n cooking.. My mother only get 1 wkleavess ..my baby witnessing me cry ever since he is born until today... N I think by now he can understand what is cry n the feeling when u cry...

So..single mom..prepared yrself mentally n emotionally to go thru all unexpected things... To take care of the baby is only tough when they r newborn but once they can giggle n start their first flip....its just joyful feeling... Don't forget to take vt all their first learn n smile... Whenever u feel giving up just watched the vt n blve me u will feel more stronger n will always wake up n heads up...

Chrisildah

Hi ..
Maybe u can consider staying in Jb for time being until u get stabile in financially..
Consider the cost of baby expenses, babysitting cost,yr house n others... Or else buy baby stuff from Jb.
I saw many Sg buying baby stuff in Jb especially diapers n milks..stock up.

I am a single mother since I'm 18 yrs old n at that point of time my first son is 2++My monthly income only rm750.I stayed w my mother n step father.. After he died I felt the pinched n bcoz I'm the only child of my mother, I am the breadwinner for my son n mother. I tried my luck to get job in Sg n god granted my effort...since then i work in Sg in n out everyday... Sometimes I will only reached home at 12-1am n really exhausted but bcoz I of my responsibilities I hv to be strong n tough...

It's always tough at the beginning...

Xisnique

Hi ..
Maybe u can consider staying in Jb for time being until u get stabile in financially..
Consider the cost of baby expenses, babysitting cost,yr house n others... Or else buy baby stuff from Jb.
I saw many Sg buying baby stuff in Jb especially diapers n milks..stock up.

I am a single mother since I'm 18 yrs old n at that point of time my first son is 2++My monthly income only rm750.I stayed w my mother n step father.. After he died I felt the pinched n bcoz I'm the only child of my mother, I am the breadwinner for my son n mother. I tried my luck to get job in Sg n god granted my effort...since then i work in Sg in n out everyday... Sometimes I will only reached home at 12-1am n really exhausted but bcoz I of my responsibilities I hv to be strong n tough...

It's always tough at the beginning...

thank for the advise.
i have my own hse and maybe i can consider buying baby stuff from JB
I guess money issues just have to spend lesser and be more thrifty.
probably get some 2nd hand strollers and baby playpen / babycot.
slowly save up from now onwards.
anws... i heard from friends there are some websites that give away vouchers also.
maybe will source for those.

now another thing dat keep running in my mind now is how to tell ppl and my kid abt the dad when asked.
well.. maybe will just have to take it when time comes.