single mum wish to wear wedding grown with son

LHXX

I'm a single unwed mum and I have a wish for next year. I've never married before and my wish is to wear a wedding grown together with my son and take a "wedding photo" I dare not ask any photo studio for such request as you know is not easy... =( Anyone know who should I look for ?

utopia9

I am having the same thoughts as well! Usually can just tell the studio (better to choose more reputable ones) of ur choice. they should have experience on handling.

KylieJones

It is best to book a studio in advance, at least a few days in advance, especially during the season. To do this, it is enough to call the contact phone number and find out the free time in a particular hall. Now most photo studios have pages on the Internet with photos of actual scenery, as well as the availability of certain equipment. Some provide a schedule and the opportunity to book a shoot yourself through a website or a social network without a call. We chose wedding live streaming services for ourselves and were very satisfied. I think you can try to contact them, as they are very good at their business.