Single mummy.

Ivan Nesh

Hi Blurrymom,

Forgive me cos i don know yr name but whatever it is, keep yr fire burning strong.
You really are not alone and you deserve a pat on your back for all those sacrifices you are making.
Let me take a bow to you ... Cheers :)

Dear all
I am a single mummy with a 7 yr old daughter and a 9 yr old boy. Girl with me in Bishan and boy with his father in Seng Kang. Hope to know more friends out there for mutual support :smile:

Ivan Nesh

Hi Canadian Sunshine,

Appreciate your guts and confidence in leading your life by giving the best for your kids, be it yr son or daughter.
God Bless all will be fine.
Keep that flame of yours burning strong my dear friend.
Will pray for you and your kids to sail through with joy.
They are gifted to have a wonderful mom like you ...Cheers :)

blurrymom

Hi Ivan Nesh,

Thanks so much for the encouragement. :) It's good to have these small little encouragement from people out there to "pull" us once in a while towards the right track to the light at the end of the cave. :)

Ivan Nesh

Hi Ivan Nesh,

Thanks so much for the encouragement. :) It's good to have these small little encouragement from people out there to "pull" us once in a while towards the right track to the light at the end of the cave. :)

No worries you are doing good and great. You will be in my prayers for more successful and beautiful years ahead.
Cheers and do add me on whatsapp if u don mind :) 92250522 God Bless :)

Also single mum here, my child is 2 years AND 11 months old, were only together, even there are lots of pain she let me smile and get my pain.

JacklynLMY

Hello everyone, I'm single mummy of 2 boys age 4 & 3. I would like to make more friends.

I would like to make more friends, so hope to find some mummy friends out there to chat & share experience & exchange opinions
& mayb find some new good friends.

general worker

Hi everyone, im new here. Is there like a watsapp chat grp for the single mummies?
yea I would like to know too. new here although not new to the exclusive club "separation" :001_302:.

Im thinking of bringing my girls to sentosa to play sand this weekend, probably sat afternoon 3pm onward or sun morning. Anybody keen?

Last edited:

cherylvayl

Hello all, single mum 28, with boy 9 and girl 6. Looking for friends who are trustworthy and responsible for a project, at the same time earning $4,000 per month. Not sure of the suitability yet, but interested parties drop me a whatsapp with ur name ya? 81836526, Cheryl.

Have a blessed day ahead. Thankew, I love you

POI,
Cheryl Vayl Low

julai21

Hi
Just joined this group. I'm a single mother of a 9 yr old boy. Staying in the west. Looking for new friends and playdate for my son.

DTBaby

Hi,

I'll like to offer a special Promotion for Single Mums and Single Mummy to be during this holiday season.
If you are looking at taking your maternity photos or photos with your kids, feel free to contact me for more details.

Nixon Photography