single mums!

stonston

Good evidence of neglect right now will be refusal to send the daughter to school.
Since court place child in his custody, he should send the gal to school.

Try to get evidence of SMSes from him saying he dun wanna send gal to school to save money. make him admit he got GF and the GF dun like the gal or he dun care abt the gal cos he got new GF. Gather as much evidence as possible. Then go appeal again. Best if can get tape recording or video of the grandma saying tt she's old and tired of looking after the gal already.

the guy is smart. whenever he call my fren
my fren will reject the call and sae, sms
but the guy will sae, no sms, pls call me.

tats all. so there's no evidence that she can get

hi hi! i am new to this forum & a single mum too.

want to ask, is single mum entitled to childcare leaves?

I am applying jobs now, do i disclose that i am a single mum in job application form?? scared that i will be discriminated and lower my chance of being hired. :(

the guy is smart. whenever he call my friend
my friend will reject the call and sae, sms
but the guy will sae, no sms, pls call me.

tats all. so there's no evidence that she can get

wah this guy is smart! so your friend has to be even smarter than him!

get a phone recorder and record the phone conversation! if still cant get evidence, save some money and hire a PI to track him down and show evidence that he did not take care of the child.

ask your friend dont give up trying!

Ting

hi hi! i am new to this forum & a single mum too.

want to ask, is single mum entitled to childcare leaves?

I am applying jobs now, do i disclose that i am a single mum in job application form?? scared that i will be discriminated and lower my chance of being hired. :(
childcare leave for single (unmarried) mums are only 2 days compared to the normal 6 days married/divorced parents.
ans u need to work for at least 3 months for your employer b4 u r entitled to this CC leave.

childcare leave for single (unmarried) mums are only 2 days compared to the normal 6 days married/divorced parents.
ans you need to work for at least 3 months for your employer before you are entitled to this CC leave.
oic tks for tthe info.

do i need to submit the birth certificate to employer?

Mummy :)

single mum here all veri good and friendly ...nice to know you....
:red:hmmm...how shall i put it..? am I consider in this catergory or am I too old for it..? I was brought up in a single parent too and I must say it was never easy for both parent and the child:nah: But hey, I grew up fine and healthy and even have my own family :) Thanks to my mum :) I love her alot :)

i dont think you need to do that as whenever you go interview, they will ask you to fill in the form, just fill in accordingly will do....
i meant if i get hired, will employer request for child's BC? cos the father details inside.. i dont wish anyone to kw who he is... :nah: