single mums!

Ting

lols.
me no stress de.
i just want pin all to myself.
well, DT86, i will suggest u put the baby under your own surname. its for the best.
for me, i regret i put my ex name on it. zzzzz.
lols.
Faith,one is enuf alrdy. my one n only pin. gimme headache, so naughty!!hahahaha.

Bumbo

Kudos to you lah.. I guess you're pretty strong cos I have never heard marry Muslim and dun convert one leh. but then sometimes convert in name only can? Like dun really care lah just change name lor.. dun go for class?

errrm, if didnt really marry them than no need... heard from some of my muslim friends say...just ignore it lol so mah fan....

xiaodaisy

pardon me for frank lah, if u dont wanna put e fathers name rite den wat for u wanna use his surname for ?? it is possible but cost more lah n he must be willing to let e baby under his surname... but in e first place have to put under ur surname first... state single mother

den go to lawyer n ask lawyer to change e surname to e blood father loh like tat dont need to have father's name but able to wif fathers surname loh.. its just have to spend more money lah, plus e baby now is adopted by father liao loh cos oni adopted den can go wif e baby surname mah...

n tat also means, in future if e father wanna snatch e baby back he can do anytime cos birth cert have his surname mah, if dont wanna have tis case of snatching kids back den better dont put father surname at all.. it wont do any gd, in case in future e guy cannot give birth anymore n start to tink of taking back e baby... =)

galmummy

errrm, if didnt really marry them than no need... heard from some of my muslim friends say...just ignore it lol so mah fan....

My girlfriend is a Christian.
She married her boyfriend (now husband) who is a Muslim.

They remained with their own religion.
Cos Muslim allow the partner to remain with their own religion, as long as the religion is one of the 4 which Muslim recognised: Christian, Bhuddist, and not sure what else.

This is what she told me.

babylove

i will be a single mother soon, dh and i our filing for divorce after he had committed adultery again and again.

i am feeling very depressed and would like to know more single mother here, who is free to meet up with me. I feel so lonely, sad and depressed. have not share any of my personal stuff with any of my close friends yet, as they are all happily married.

weishy

i will be a single mother soon, dh and i our filing for divorce after he had committed adultery again and again.

i am feeling very depressed and would like to know more single mother here, who is free to meet up with me. I feel so lonely, sad and depressed. have not share any of my personal stuff with any of my close friends yet, as they are all happily married.
wel babylove,i'm not a single parent but would love to lend u my ears,my e-mail and MSN weishy@hotmail.com or anyone who needs to talk :wink:

And to all u guys who are dealing all these alone......now u know u're not alone and u sure do deserve alot of prasies and KUDOS.....:red:

BunnyKiss

sorry to hear..calling all single moms..maybe we can have a gathering soon?

-SRI-

sorry to hear..calling all single moms..maybe we can have a gathering soon?
Me 22 tis yr...Single mom-to-be... My life is complicated... But am happie tat I'm preg... Juz tat the morning sickness makes me so sick!!! Damn sick!! Hahaha... Tat will be great BunnyKiss.. can share our woes & tots... But I'm mly.. Hope u don mind... :)

Amulet

Hi moms~ I'm 21 this year.. due next month.. expecting a girl..

broke up with baby's father during my 8th week of pregnancy.. for the good of me and my baby.. he is a monster after my pregnancy.. :mad:

-SRI-

broke up with baby's father during my 8th week of pregnancy.. for the good of me and my baby.. he is a monster after my pregnancy.. :mad:

LOL... Monster?? But better than a beast rite?? Hahaha... My bf is so indecisive one... Mummy's pet some more.... all muz listen to mom advice.. Muz said yes.. yes.. No.. den no.. Ridiculous man... Like no thikings of their own..

So Amulet.. Lesson I hv learnt... Don be wit a guy tat indecisive or mummy's pet!! Cz they wont listen to any of ur woes... Maybe will listen but no actions made...:mmad:

However we still together...tink so.. cz we behave the same as ever...Why do I hv to luv tis kind of guy?? Hahahaha... But I take things one step @ a time.. My morning sickness makes up my whole day so I gt no time to think of other things...:tlaugh:

ReNe

Hi Amulet, I am a single mum too! :001_302: glad that you leave the baby father normally some guy are like this they thought that we pregnant own them but we can survive without them aren't we? Your mentality must be very strong if not alot of things will affect your mood, any problem you wish you share don't hesitate to let me know, I will try my best to help you out and share more of my things and problem with you!:Dancing_tongue: last but not least always think positive

Amulet

LOL... Monster?? But better than a beast rite?? Hahaha... My bf is so indecisive one... Mummy's pet some more.... all muz listen to mom advice.. Muz said yes.. yes.. No.. den no.. Ridiculous man... Like no thikings of their own..

So Amulet.. Lesson I hv learnt... Don be wit a guy tat indecisive or mummy's pet!! Cz they wont listen to any of ur woes... Maybe will listen but no actions made...:mmad:

However we still together...tink so.. cz we behave the same as ever...Why do I hv to luv tis kind of guy?? Hahahaha... But I take things one step @ a time.. My morning sickness makes up my whole day so I gt no time to think of other things...:tlaugh:
indecisive still not bad.. mine practically forced me to go for abortion n mentally tortured me daily..

-SRI-

indecisive still not bad.. mine practically forced me to go for abortion n mentally tortured me daily..
Ohhh...so tats shldnt be called monster... shld called him Beast... tats the right word... But for me indecisive oso nt gd lei... like no mind of his own... which can be sucks if the decisions made regarding us & BB is all depends on his parents opinion...

Last edited:

Hi all,

I'm new in the forum.

Just to share my 'story'

I got pregnant at 21. The father do not want baby and ask me to abort. I refuse to..... ended up, both parents found out and want us to get married....

He is a monster too during my pregnancy and i'm always crying.......

Even when i go into delivery, i did everything myself (admit to hospital, payment, discharge).

When baby 2 mths old, I decided that there's no point staying and get treated like shit. So i left.

Went through a 3 year seperation and had my divorce settled in 2005.

Have been single eversince..... no time and don't really believe anyone will be serious in having a relationship with me.

Anyway, my boy is already in P1.

ReNe

Hi all,

I'm new in the forum.

Just to share my 'story'

I got pregnant at 21. The father do not want baby and ask me to abort. I refuse to..... ended up, both parents found out and want us to get married....

He is a monster too during my pregnancy and i'm always crying.......

Even when i go into delivery, i did everything myself (admit to hospital, payment, discharge).

When baby 2 mths old, I decided that there's no point staying and get treated like shit. So i left.

Went through a 3 year seperation and had my divorce settled in 2005.

Have been single eversince..... no time and don't really believe anyone will be serious in having a relationship with me.

Anyway, my boy is already in P1.
Hi Wayne,

I am a single mum too!:001_302: my case was quite similar to yours

ReNe

:) Nice to know you.

So how old is your kid now? Boy or gal?

So you also single since then?
My daughter is 2 years old going to 3 years old this year, I have been single for a few months and don't intend to get into relationship anymore:001_302: how about you?